Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEC Baseball Standings

vCash

SEC Baseball Standings

Is it me, or are we at the top of the SEC, where we belong?

vCash
    Struggling A&M is tied with LSU and ahead of Ole Miss.

vCash
    OM be like***

vCash
    We are 13-5, ark and aub 12-6, Lsu and Aggie 10-8, bears 9-9. Six teams in west .500 or better.

vCash
    It is not you my friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    We are 13-5, ark and aub 12-6, Lsu and Aggie 10-8, bears 9-9. Six teams in west .500 or better.
    Our remaining schedule looks tough save Georgia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I think is shapes up somewhat difficult.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    It's never easy. But we do have 2 of four series at home and Georgia is one of the two on the road. We also only have two midweek games left- including one this week. It could be worse.

vCash
    Sho is fun ain't it?

vCash
    Next week's primary objective is to take 2 of 3 from Auburn. We already swept TCUN when it counted so I'm not really putting much emphasis on Tuesday night's game. It'll be great if we can pull it off and win but it'll probably be Johnny-wholestaff if I had to guess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    Next week's primary objective is to take 2 of 3 from Auburn. We already swept TCUN when it counted so I'm not really putting much emphasis on Tuesday night's game. It'll be great if we can pull it off and win but it'll probably be Johnny-wholestaff if I had to guess.
    Winning would help us secure a potential National Seed. It's pretty big for us IMO.

Plus in my book they're keeping score and handing out a trophy so it counts. I think it's a big game for perception purposes.

I used to hate it when Polk II would throw someone like Brad Corley and Ole Miss had their midweek guy and was obviously going all out to win it. Losing the Mayor's Trophy five years in a row was a pretty big sin in my book. Even worse only once did we look like we even gave a shit during that five year stretch.

vCash
    We got yall right where we want ya......

"It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post

You mean LSU...wouldn't shock me if y'all take 2/3 from LSU...gonna get 1 at least

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    You mean LSU...wouldn't shock me if y'all take 2/3 from LSU...gonna get 1 at least
    I agree, Bama will get one.

vCash
    It's just crazy. No-one thought this way going to happen especially after the first weekend of conference play.
    The crazy thing is if Cann can pull this off with this 3/4's of team and very limited bullpen (which continues to get better crazy enough..GREAT JOB by Henderson)...
    What can Cann do next year or in 2 years once he gets a couple recruiting classes in looks promising. No telling what he could string together... and that makes me Giddy.

There won't be any huge separation between the top 3-4 teams in the SEC. it's going to come down to a 1 game difference likely. So getting 2 against LSU will be huge
    not only for hosting but any chance of a National Seed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post

Yea, apparently you guys were willing to be hosed by the SEC baseball umps this past weekend so that you won't feel as guilty when MSU takes its usual hosing playing Bama in football this Fall. We know football is really all you care about anyway.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    It's just crazy. No-one thought this way going to happen especially after the first weekend of conference play.
    The crazy thing is if Cann can pull this off with this 3/4's of team and very limited bullpen (which continues to get better crazy enough..GREAT JOB by Henderson)...
    What can Cann do next year or in 2 years once he gets a couple recruiting classes in looks promising. No telling what he could string together... and that makes me Giddy.

There won't be any huge separation between the top 3-4 teams in the SEC. it's going to come down to a 1 game difference likely. So getting 2 against LSU will be huge
    not only for hosting but any chance of a National Seed
    After TJ epidemic, it is amazing that sentence is on a message board without people asking how much you had to drink. From the beginning of the year, this team is without its probable Saturday starting pitcher, starting catcher, top 3-4 middle relief, and closer. I don't think I have ever seen a coach in any sport overcome this many set backs in 1 year. Canny on top of all that is leading a coaching staff that didn't get to see the team in fall ball. It really is like if a football coaching staff showed up in late August and has a team with a chance at a BCS game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    After TJ epidemic, it is amazing that sentence is on a message board without people asking how much you had to drink. From the beginning of the year, this team is without its probable Saturday starting pitcher, starting catcher, top 3-4 middle relief, and closer. I don't think I have ever seen a coach in any sport overcome this many set backs in 1 year. Canny on top of all that is leading a coaching staff that didn't get to see the team in fall ball. It really is like if a football coaching staff showed up in late August and has a team with a chance at a BCS game.
    It really is amazing what this team has accomplished with so many injuries. Even if we lose out it will have been an amazing season given the circumstances.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    It really is amazing what this team has accomplished with so many injuries. Even if we lose out it will have been an amazing season given the circumstances.
    Ha, lose a weekend series and watch the meltdown!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    After TJ epidemic, it is amazing that sentence is on a message board without people asking how much you had to drink. From the beginning of the year, this team is without its probable Saturday starting pitcher, starting catcher, top 3-4 middle relief, and closer. I don't think I have ever seen a coach in any sport overcome this many set backs in 1 year. Canny on top of all that is leading a coaching staff that didn't get to see the team in fall ball. It really is like if a football coaching staff showed up in late August and lost their starting RB and still has a team with a chance at a BCS game
    ALSO^^^
    Last edited by bgover4; 04-24-2017 at 02:28 PM.