Thread: Hey Hugh Speaks of TRANSPARENCY

vCash

Hey Hugh Speaks of TRANSPARENCY

Tweet Link

Hugh FreezeVerified account @CoachHughFreeze Follow

God delights when His people get together to worship Him. Don't go at this life alone. Find believers to be transparent and to do life with
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 04-24-2017 at 04:49 PM.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    #shitbird

vCash
    Please post tweet.... Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Please post tweet.... Thanks
    type: www.twitter.com into web browser. Search "coachhughfreeze" never mind. Just scroll down here:

https://twitter.com/CoachHughFreeze

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TStationDawg View Post
    type: www.twitter.com into web browser. Search "coachhughfreeze" never mind. Just scroll down here:

It's already linked...so you didn't help at all. A reasonable guess is twitter is blocked at their work...

I edited the original post to add the tweet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notsofarawaydawg View Post
    Tweet Link

God delights when His people get together to worship Him. Don't go at this life alone. Find believers to be transparent and to do life with

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TStationDawg View Post

THANKS....
    Scroll down to April 19.... looks like the Jacob Peeler, new recruiter, is visiting certain schools that Barney had been seen in as late as November 2016.....

vCash
    I have always thought I could get a decent read on people but I swear hey hugh confounds me. To the max. Is his holier than thou routine just a farse? Behind the scenes a bitter creature, gnawing, lashing out at everyone.(oh to be a fly on them walls).
    Or is he all in and thinks this is all persecuted christian. Because in that case he's bat shit crazy and will be referencing people with "sister tuoy" "brother shea ","elder archie" before this thing plays out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail bob View Post
    I have always thought I could get a decent read on people but I swear hey hugh confounds me. To the max. Is his holier than thou routine just a farse? Behind the scenes a bitter creature, gnawing, lashing out at everyone.(oh to be a fly on them walls).
    Or is he all in and thinks this is all persecuted christian. Because in that case he's bat shit crazy and will be referencing people with "sister tuoy" "brother shea ","elder archie" before this thing plays out
    It's totally a farce. The bottom line is he and Ole Miss use religion as a way to explain why their tier program can all of a sudden recruit a bunch of 4-5 star recruits. Because they know "we're paying them, giving their families jobs, homes, and cars" is illegal even though that's the real reason why they recruited like they did.

That's why Tony Dungy is their ideal coach. It's easier to cover up cheating and their old south image with a minority Super Bowl winning coach who is a devout Christian. Since Freeze is neither a minority or a Super Bowl winning coach they go heavy on Christianity.

vCash
    Sounds like Obama's most transparent administration ever
    "They live in bizarro world...up is down...yes is no...hot is cold. Now they've determined that the NCAA sends a Letter of Inquiry AFTER an investigation is basically over. Uh...NO. Not how it works." Zv2, Bafoom Motard , 10/12/15

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugs Delaney View Post
    Sounds like Obama's most transparent administration ever
    It's as impressive as Trumps wall that Mexico is paying for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    It's as impressive as Trumps wall that Mexico is paying for.
    Or the "Affordable" Care Act.

vCash
    Tweet Link

"And Moab, he lay us upon the band of the Canaanites, and yea, though the Hindus speak of karma, I implore you: give her (him) a break." - the late great Clark Griswold

Not sure why this quote hit me when reading this thread, but I think it fits.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail bob View Post
    Even the Garden of Eden had it snakes.

vCash
    Tweet Link

Easy rationalization here. He doesn't have to be transparent with non-believers... So as long as the NCAA isn't going to church with Hugh, he can proclaim as many falsehoods as he wants.