CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Tick tock, tick toc.

The hour is nigh
    Is this good, bad, irrelevant?

A sign that the executioner cometh and they're about to walk the last mile?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post

It's a sign that OM will officially have no bias in support of them on the COI

Additionally, Sankey said he had nothing to do with the immunity offered to OM, which destroys another Yancy myth
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post

Not sure. It looks bad, because it looks like with Sankey recused, there will be one less person to advocate for them. But on the other hand, if Sankey was going to protect them, it would be through his influence, not any actual vote, so recusing himself wouldn't necessarily mean that he's not exerting influence on their behalf, unless there is something formal in a bylaw or rule somewhere about what recusal consists of and what actions are prohibited by a person who has recused him/herself

vCash
    This probably good news for them. His speech at media days last year indirectly roasted them. He's fed up with their BS antics and he called them out publicly.

I'm convinced he doesn't want them in the sec anymore.

I'm also convinced that OM is convinced he doesn't want them in the conference anymore, hence Yancy's recent proposal to OM fans to oust him as the SEC commissioner.

vCash
    Doesn't really matter. Once Ole Miss takes down the entire SEC Sankey won't have a job.***

vCash
    Thats cool because a few days ago, he refused to recuse himself from the UNC academic fraud debacle as reported on ESPN.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...ractions-panel

To me, it shows he understands the importance of the NCAA and their investigative and enforcement system and wants to remain an integral part of it. I was expecting him to recuse himself from the TCUN cheating scandal since they are part of his conference. Regarding UNC, I'm thinking they're gonna hit the Tarheels hard when all is said and done.

vCash
    It's coming

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    Thats cool because a few days ago, he refused to recuse himself from the UNC academic fraud debacle as reported on ESPN.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...ractions-panel

To me, it shows he understands the importance of the NCAA and their investigative and enforcement system and wants to remain an integral part of it. I was expecting him to recuse himself from the TCUN cheating scandal since they are part of his conference. Regarding UNC, I'm thinking they're gonna hit the Tarheels hard when all is said and done.
    But not as hard as they gonna hit The Cheaters Up North!

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    I don't think he was ever involved with the OM case. This was just a formality letting people know because he was asked about it today.

vCash
    Y'all should have read my post in February on this topic

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...ittee&p=711803
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 04-24-2017 at 07:39 PM.

vCash
    Do we know if Rosebowl or others are filing FOI requests routinely to see if we've passed the response deadline yet? Or, asked another way, are they required to make any response public, or is that just required when someone invokes FOI?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Y'all should have read my post in February on this topic

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...ll=1&styleid=2
    Yes, I remember that one BeastMan. Well done by you sir. And as you alluded, the COI representatives will arguably have very little interest in preserving the reputation of southern football and will be more concerned with primarily focusing on academic integrity and protecting those that participate in the NCAA. TCUN will probably find very few friends on this committee and their past actions will ultimately doom them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Technetium View Post
    Do we know if Rosebowl or others are filing FOI requests routinely to see if we've passed the response deadline yet? Or, asked another way, are they required to make any response public, or is that just required when someone invokes FOI?
    They've been breaking state law by not producing info requested. They don't give a damn, no one is gonna hold them accountable.

vCash
    2 things it means - one, recusing himself from an SEC school's proceedings is just common sense. Two - the COI may be forming the sitting members of the UNM case. Be interesting to see who they draw for this one. Lot of talent to pick from.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    Yes, I remember that one BeastMan. Well done by you sir. And as you alluded, the COI representatives will arguably have very little interest in preserving the reputation of southern football and will be more concerned with primarily focusing on academic integrity and protecting those that participate in the NCAA. TCUN will probably find very few friends on this committee and their past actions will ultimately doom them.
    ***replied to wrong post, I'm an idiot ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Technetium View Post

The law doesn't apply to them. FOI requests aren't worth the paper they are written on. They throw them straight in the garbage can with a big ole chuckle. Nobody in state government has the balls or the morals to call them on it.

vCash
    So that goes back to the second version of my question: are they required to make the NOA response public? If so, what enforces that? If not, what can be done about it to get the information earlier before the COI releases their ruling many months from now?

vCash
    it means that ish is about to get real. Grab your popcorn.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***