Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sankey Recuses Himself From OM Case

vCash
    From another site.....

This is what an OM family member says about Sankey -

If anyone believes that Greg Sankey (commissioner of the SEC) didn't have anything to do with the investigation at Ole Miss is blind. According to Clarion Ledger he said he recluse himself from anything involving other Sec schools and didn't know about the immunity given Leo Lewis to turn in Ole Miss. Here's a hint...he's on the infraction Committee with the NCAA, he knew, he probably submitted the proposal to the committee. Here's another hint his daughter goes to Mississippi State...
    He's not going to help us through this investigation because he is the investigation. He needs to resign now from the SEC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    From another site.....

If anyone believes that Greg Sankey (commissioner of the SEC) didn't have anything to do with the investigation at Ole Miss is blind. According to Clarion Ledger he said he recluse himself from anything involving other Sec schools and didn't know about the immunity given Leo Lewis to turn in Ole Miss. Here's a hint...he's on the infraction Committee with the NCAA, he knew, he probably submitted the proposal to the committee. Here's another hint his daughter goes to Mississippi State...
    He's not going to help us through this investigation because he is the investigation. He needs to resign now from the SEC.

Last edited by Reason2succeed; 04-25-2017 at 11:50 AM.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Again. We don't link to that crappy site. May they die along with UM.
    I seed it now. Gotcha!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Actually, not even sure it has a tornado with it.
    Vegas, I'm not a storm chaser like you, but if I saw that I'd sure think a bad a$$ tornado was fixing to drop out.

vCash
    From another site.....

He's not going to help us through this investigation because he is the investigation
    . He needs to resign now from the SEC.
    Hell, Let's go after Bama next. I didn't know we had that much pull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Vegas, I'm not a storm chaser like you, but if I saw that I'd sure think a bad a$$ tornado was fixing to drop out.
    Have to keep in mind that is a time lapse video so it is really sped up showing the rotation. That said, that storm was more than capable of dropping the aforementioned bad ass tornado. What you were seeing in that time lapse was the downdraft and updraft winds kicking up a ton of dust. There was one section in it where the dust appeared to be rotating as the updraft sucked it up into the storm so I would expect it was tornado warned at the time at a minimum.

vCash
    From another site.....

Every TSUN fan right now.

vCash
    What you may not understand..... There are high school coaches associated with this mess. UNLESS all of them are FIRED, replaced, removed from coaching then this mess will continue.... It is amazing that some coaches have way too much money floating at this time. They sure don't make very much as a high school football coaches or teachers...
    Not saying they should or shouldn't. High School coaches are however state/local employees and can be dealt with apart from the NCAA. That should be aggressively pursued but the NCAA has zero jurisdiction. They can label one or more boosters and disassociate them from UNM if the evidence mandates. They can't effectively punish them that I can see. If we had a responsible journalism industry in the state this could be dealt with very quickly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Rosebowl's FOI request was denied. He asked for the amended NOA and the Leo tapes. Once they denied his request he appealed to the ethics committee and is awaiting their response.
    Hope he's not holding his breath.

vCash
    From another site.....

Do any of those clowns ever take the time to correct/contradict another poster when they post crap like this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgowar View Post
    Not saying they should or shouldn't. High School coaches are however state/local employees and can be dealt with apart from the NCAA. That should be aggressively pursued but the NCAA has zero jurisdiction. They can label one or more boosters and disassociate them from UNM if the evidence mandates. They can't effectively punish them that I can see. If we had a responsible journalism industry in the state this could be dealt with very quickly.
    If said coach is a graduate of TCUN, they are a booster and can also be disassociated like others and should be. This should also be made public as they are cheating just like TCUN has been doing since the 60's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    Hope he's not holding his breath.
    Have you all researched the Mississippi Ethics Commission?? I took about 15 minutes and looked up the backgrounds of each. Out of the 8 members 6 are Ole Miss graduates, 1 is an MSU graduate, and 1 I couldn't find info on.

You have to hand it to UNM. They know how to stack the deck. You would think the feds would be interested in this stuff but maybe FOI's are just small beans.

ETA: Also their Chief Counsel is a UNM grad.

Not saying anything underhanded is happening there but it's not a good look. You would think an Ethics Commission would have to be non-partisan or unbiased.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notsofarawaydawg View Post
    If said coach is a graduate of TCUN, they are a booster and can also be disassociated like others and should be. This should also be made public as they are cheating just like TCUN has been doing since the 60's.
    I said that "They can label one or more boosters and disassociate them from UNM if the evidence mandates." But disassociation is pretty easily worked around and no way the NCAA can make it apply to their duties as a high school coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Have you all researched the Mississippi Ethics Commission?? I took about 15 minutes and looked up the backgrounds of each. Out of the 8 members 6 are Ole Miss graduates, 1 is an MSU graduate, and 1 I couldn't find info on.

You have to hand it to UNM. They know how to stack the deck. You would think the feds would be interested in this stuff but maybe FOI's are just small beans.

ETA: Also their Chief Counsel is a UNM grad.

Not saying anything underhanded is happening there but it's not a good look. You would think an Ethics Commission would have to be non-partisan or unbiased.
    If there is one thing they teach at OM it is ethics.***************************
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    If there is one thing they teach at OM it is ethics.***************************
    True. Kind of how Colonel Sanders teaches longevity to chickens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgowar View Post
    School Board knows... if they refuse in the coming weeks to make good of the policies and procedures then all will go PUBLIC.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Rosebowl's FOI request was denied. He asked for the amended NOA and the Leo tapes. Once they denied his request he appealed to the ethics committee and is awaiting their response.
    If it's denied, I want a bio of every sitting members of the "ethics" committee. We will go full scale anti-incumbent on them and support new members in their districts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notsofarawaydawg View Post
    It doesn't matter IF they graduated from tsun or not.... IF they purchase season tickets they are a booster..... If this mess doesn't come out in the NOA then we will proceed from their. One coach has been fired as a coach... but still waiting to see the info on whether he keeps teaching. One coach is a grad from Om.... played ball there..... one was transporting a recruit to and from OM and is a season ticket holder... and there are at least 3 more...... ALL at one high school.
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 04-25-2017 at 04:01 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    If it's denied, I want a bio of every sitting members of the "ethics" committee. We will go full scale anti-incumbent on them and support new members in their districts.
    When does the ethics committee meet next? I would think TSUN has one month at the most to release the NOA.

vCash
    From another site.....

What a tangled web he weaves!
    Last edited by Barkman Turner Overdrive; 04-25-2017 at 04:16 PM.