Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Probably the best thing that Cann has done this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    If Eason is a bust- then what is Fitz? They had damn near identical passing stats
    Get back to me when Eason rushes for 1300 yards and leads the sec in td.

And for the record, I think it's way too early to call Eason a bust.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Get back to me when Eason rushes for 1300 yards and leads the sec in td.

And for the record, I think it's way too early to call Eason a bust.
    Well, the only way Eason can be a bust is thru passing. He is not a runner. He is going to let Chubb and Michel do the running. Georgia's WR's dropped a lot of passes last year. Eason may not end up an AA- but he will be good college QB

vCash
    Well, the only way Eason can be a bust is thru passing. He is not a runner. He is going to let Chubb and Michel do the running. Georgia's WR's dropped a lot of passes last year. Eason may not end up an AA- but he will be good college QB
    He has a big arm at least. Whether he develops, I guess we will see. Not many Bama QBs developed into anything more than a game manager but that is all they need to do. I think Kirby will have to be more willing to open things up than Saban is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    How long you gonna keep punishing Dan for looking around 2-3 years ago? Remember when he did Old Missus hadn't gotten into any hot water yet for their shady recruiting that landed them the #3 class. Wouldn't you get kinda fed up if your biggest rival was cheating their asses off and not getting into any trouble for it? That's changed now so Dan should be giddy to stay here and kick them while they are down plus we have priced him out of the market. He is ours and ours alone at $4.5 mill a year.

Dan owns every ****ing offensive record ever at MSU as a head coach. Be happy with that. His QB he developed starts for the Dallas Cowboys. Be happy with that. Our current QB is on the heisman watch list and led the entire country in yards the last 8 games. Be happy with that. To bitch about our offense and want more is kinda like bitching about Kate Upton's tits being slightly uneven.
    Every offensive record because of 1 year out of 8 for the most part. The QB for the Boys is pretty much the only offensive player that has done anything in the league. The current heisman candidate just threw 4 sloppy picks in the spring game ... so we'll see how next year turns out.

I wanna see us be in the top 25 or 30 at the outside in offensive ranking every year. Dan should be able to do that. He's done it 1 year out of 8. And I'm really tired of seeing us struggle offensively every year against 3 to 4 sec west teams. There really is only 1 or sometimes 2 teams Dan should struggle scoring against. I'd also like to see some semblance of a good hurry up offense when needed. A kicking game would be nice too.

A better recruiting strategy in some areas would be good too.

When he addresses those consistently .. then I'll be a little happier.

vCash
    Dawg61 can't comprehend that every SEC is setting school records on offense

vCash
    Is every sec team winning more consistently than ever?

vCash
    Not only this but ... breaking MSU offensive records? Like the standards there were that high to begin with.

Banned
    vCash
    If Eason is a bust- then what is Fitz? They had damn near identical passing stats
    Fitz came within like 60 yards of breaking the ALL-TIME SEC RECORD for rushing in a season for a QB. Just totally ignore that tho

vCash
    Fitz came within like 60 yards of breaking the ALL-TIME SEC RECORD for rushing in a season for a QB. Just totally ignore that tho
    Yeah, but not like the standards were that high to begin with.

Took care of it for you, dawgday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Is every sec team winning more consistently than ever?
    Dude, sometimes I scratch my head on some things. You'll nitpick all the other coaches to death, but god forbid anyone criticizes Dan or points out his flaws as a HC (that he hasn't seemed to want to address) **

Having said that ... while I'm very high on Vic and Cann, I hope they don't take a couple of years off now like Dan did after 2014. 2 years from now I don't wanna be at the cellar of the SEC in women's hoops and have Vic keep reminding us he took us to final four ... like Dan has done with us being #1 in 2014 for 5 weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Dude, sometimes I scratch my head on some things. You'll nitpick all the other coaches to death, but god forbid anyone criticizes Dan or points out his flaws as a HC (that he hasn't seemed to want to address) **

Having said that ... while I'm very high on Vic and Cann, I hope they don't take a couple of years off now like Dan did after 2014. 2 years from now I don't wanna be at the cellar of the SEC in women's hoops and have Vic keep reminding us he took us to final four ... like Dan has done with us being #1 in 2014 for 5 weeks.
    Is that a yes or no to the question?

vCash
    Yeah, but not like the standards were that high to begin with.

Took care of it for you, dawgday
    I'd prefer our QB to break the all-time passing record. I think if we do that our record is better than 5-7.

Banned
    vCash
    Ok show me 4 other SEC schools that have broken ALL of their all-time offensive records within the last 5 years. We haven't just broken them once either, try like 8 different times from what they were before Mullen showed up. Show me just one other school that's done that in the last eight years. Should be easy since "every SEC is setting school records on offense".

You can't comprehend when your trolling is too much

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Not only this but ... breaking MSU offensive records? Like the standards there were that high to begin with.
    So not only is Mullen supposed to do the impossible according to C34 and average more than 7 wins a season but he's also supposed to not only break ALL OF OUR OFFENSIVE RECORDS eight times over and break other more prominent offensive programs records too? Do you want him to shoot lightning bolts out his arse and be 9 feet tall too? Join the Alabama bandwagon please you'll NEVER be satisfied on ours.

vCash
    He had a great year running. Nobody is disputing that.

vCash
    So not only is Mullen supposed to do the impossible according to C34 and average more than 7 wins a season but he's also supposed to not only break ALL OF OUR OFFENSIVE RECORDS eight times over and break other more prominent offensive programs records too? Do you want him to shoot lightning bolts out his arse and be 9 feet tall too? Join the Alabama bandwagon please you'll NEVER be satisfied on ours.
    We have produced top 5 SEC defenses- why not top 5 offenses?

vCash
    This is the primary reason we've won games over 8 years. Add in all the big time NFL studs that have come off of the D.

vCash
    3 times since '08, an sec team has had a top 5 scoring offense. Manziel x2, tebow in '08

13 times since '08, an sec team has had a top 5 scoring defense.

vCash
    3 times since '08, an sec team has had a top 5 scoring offense. Manziel x2, tebow in '08

13 times since '08, an sec team has had a top 5 scoring defense.
    Top 5 in the SEC Socrates

We have had 2 Top 5 SEC offenses under Mullen- 2014 and 2015

vCash
    Top 5 in the SEC Socrates

We have had 2 Top 5 SEC offenses under Mullen- 2014 and 2015
    So we have produced a top 5 offense... And 3 times we've had a top 5 defense.