Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Probably the best thing that Cann has done this year

vCash
    This has to be the dumbest thread ever. Replacing a fired coach and a coach who got promoted are two completely different animals.

venit, vidimus, amisimus

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EngDawg View Post
    This has to be the dumbest thread ever. Replacing a fired coach and a coach who got promoted are two completely different animals.
    Haha so true and the promoted coach got to hand pick his predecessor

vCash
    Agreed. Bunch of glue sniffers.

vCash
    There can be some differences- but in the end it comes down to the choice you make to take over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    There can be some differences- but in the end it comes down to the choice you make to take over.
    And who is willing to take the job.

Banned
    vCash
    Utah total offensive rankings in the nation vs MSU total offensive rankings in the nation

2016: Utah 49th MSU 44th
    2015: Utah 82nd MSU 34th
    2014: Utah 74th MSU 10th
    2013: Utah 86th MSU 42nd
    2012: Utah 109th MSU 73rd
    2011: Utah 106th MSU 72nd
    2010: Utah 47th MSU 40th

drop the offensive shade attempt already

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Dude, sometimes I scratch my head on some things. You'll nitpick all the other coaches to death, but god forbid anyone criticizes Dan or points out his flaws as a HC (that he hasn't seemed to want to address) **

Having said that ... while I'm very high on Vic and Cann, I hope they don't take a couple of years off now like Dan did after 2014. 2 years from now I don't wanna be at the cellar of the SEC in women's hoops and have Vic keep reminding us he took us to final four ... like Dan has done with us being #1 in 2014 for 5 weeks.
    Boom. Rep given for that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Utah total offensive rankings in the nation vs MSU total offensive rankings in the nation

2016: Utah 49th MSU 44th
    2015: Utah 82nd MSU 34th
    2014: Utah 74th MSU 10th
    2013: Utah 86th MSU 42nd
    2012: Utah 109th MSU 73rd
    2011: Utah 106th MSU 72nd
    2010: Utah 47th MSU 40th

drop the offensive shade attempt already

And they were facing far shittier defense's too. Interesting. Anybody wanting Mullen gone should probably stop keeping up with MSU football, bc their expectations are unreachable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    And they were facing far shittier defense's too. Interesting. Anybody wanting Mullen gone should probably stop keeping up with MSU football, bc their expectations are unreachable.
    Rep Given!

vCash
    These threads are like the movie Ground Hog Day, the same shit over and over again. Random sucks y'all in every time.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    These threads are like the movie Ground Hog Day, the same shit over and over again. Random sucks y'all in every time.
    Yea he does but these threads do also provide the most entertainment on slow days because some of the better posters contribute in them. I'll give Random some credit here he might not actually agree with some of the stuff he posts but he is willing to take the devil's advocate side to spark conversation on this board. He doesn't give a shit if it pisses people off because it benefits his board and it usually creates more interesting threads on boring ass days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Yea he does but these threads do also provide the most entertainment on slow days because some of the better posters contribute in them. I'll give Random some credit here he might not actually agree with some of the stuff he posts but he is willing to take the devil's advocate side to spark conversation on this board. He doesn't give a shit if it pisses people off because it benefits his board and it usually creates more interesting threads on boring ass days.
    This is correct! You can bet that everytime the boards dragging and not much going, RP will light it up with something. He's as polarizing as our 2 presidential candidates were(hope that's not being political, just making an analogy).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    This

venit, vidimus, amisimus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Absolutely. We had 2 NCAA Tourney coaches begging for our basketball job when we hired RR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Absolutely. We had 2 NCAA Tourney coaches begging for our basketball job when we hired RR
    Well I'm not going to continue to beat a dead horse, but not everyone concurs with this statement. Anyways, I think it might be time to lock this thread and move on from this lunacy.

venit, vidimus, amisimus

vCash
    Well I'm not going to continue to beat a dead horse, but not everyone concurs with this statement. Anyways, I think it might be time to lock this thread and move on from this lunacy.
    Take your ass back to Sixpack if you dont like it

Kermit Davis Jr and Joe Dooley begged for this job. Thats a fact