Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elih Marrero

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    Yeah I've been ticketed for that like 4 or 5 times. Always dropped when I showed I had already had ins to the court or the clerk. And that's not counting the several times the cop didn't bother to ticket me after watching me comb thru multiple expired cards.
    I think the other key to getting a pass on that by the police- don't be an ass to them. They have the power to tack on stuff like that if you give them the opportunity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by archdog View Post
    Yeah, I believe I have only had my card in my vehicle up-to-date like for one year of my life. Easy to forget about it.
    Mine are in my wallet, updated, for each car. I have a very organized wife.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    You're a lucky man.

vCash
    Yeah I've been ticketed for that like 4 or 5 times. Always dropped when I showed I had already had ins to the court or the clerk. And that's not counting the several times the cop didn't bother to ticket me after watching me comb thru multiple expired cards.
    Damn Boom, what are you doing to get pulled over 4-5 times by the cops?

vCash

No one seems to know the whole story. I actually believe he was still on the team

but this may have been the straw that breaks the camels back. Allegedly his issues were mostly classroom related. If he'd been officially kicked off the team, I imagined he'd already packed his bags and went home.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I'm lucky if my wife can find her car to bring it home, much less the insurance card.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheIttaBenaHotSun View Post
    Damn Boom, what are you doing to get pulled over 4-5 times by the cops?
    Nothing actually. Modern America.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    but this may have been the straw that breaks the camels back. Allegedly his issues were mostly classroom related. If he'd been officially kicked off the team, I imagined he'd already packed his bags and went home.
    He's on the team as much as you and I are on the team. The MSU media are saying that they reported it because he was listed on the roster on the MSU web site and Cyr isn't. Whatever that means. Probably just Cann hoping for a miracle out of him if I had to guess. At the end of the day they just wanted something "interesting" to talk about I guess. Rumor is he went off on an academic counselor about the time Cyr and Mangum were suspended and that was the real last straw. I mean the guy has been suspended indefinitely since what? Indiana State?

I can understand why he's still around. If he doesn't make his grades he can't go somewhere else. He can't go to JUCO now because he's a sophomore so that's not an option for him anymore since he played the first weekend and we can't go back and redshirt him.

vCash
    I think Mississippi is worse than some states about pulling people over. Assuming you live in Mississippi.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    After this discussion I just downloaded my app for Progressive. In my commercial voice- Now I don't have to worry about cards again!
    Do you realize George Soros is reportedly behind Progressive? I wouldn't give them a dime.

vCash
    That's odd. I have been pulled over once in probably the last 10 years, and that was for an expired tag. He pulled me over, said you need to get your tag updated, I said yes sir, that was it. The vast majority of the time people don't get pulled over for doing nothing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    Do you realize George Soros is reportedly behind Progressive? I wouldn't give them a dime.
    I honestly did not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Maybe his dad is sick of his shit and not paying for everything for him. You know, teach him to not be an entitled prick.
    That's working out well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    I'm lucky if my wife can find her car to bring it home, much less the insurance card.
    You let your wife have a car?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    You let your wife have a car?
    Just how damn much more rep must I spread before I can give more to the people I want to?

vCash
    This is sad situation for Marrero, i wish he could be in-class and excelling on the diamond. It's too bad.

In a way, he is lucky he did not do this in Rookie League. He can transfer to FGCU or something like that and try again.