Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possibly an unpopular opinion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxdog View Post
    LOL, it's just an opinion. Please list the 50 things, I'm bored.
    Want the appetizer? Here goes, 1- I've seen a lot of baseball in my life. 2-he says the guy is looking off speed and that's what allowed him to get a hit. Yet he hit a fastball!! (Will James isn't here I don't think)3-he can't pronounce the word IF!! 4- "he's got a 3-1 count, a hitters count so I imagine he will be taking here" �� 5-"he loves to swing a make contact". He said all of this. He sucks. Sorry. And yes I kept a record of most of the stupid ass stuff he said. It's a laundry list.

vCash
    Does msu have any say in who is replacing Jim for basketball and football?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Does msu have any say in who is replacing Jim for basketball and football?
    Yes we do

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Guy was ****ing terrible. Obvious he knew less than dick about baseball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    You must spread some rep around.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Hey, now....Cross isn't bad at calling basketball***

vCash

It's no biggie

Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Want the appetizer? Here goes, 1- I've seen a lot of baseball in my life. 2-he says the guy is looking off speed and that's what allowed him to get a hit. Yet he hit a fastball!! (Will James isn't here I don't think)3-he can't pronounce the word IF!! 4- "he's got a 3-1 count, a hitters count so I imagine he will be taking here" 🙄 5-"he loves to swing a make contact". He said all of this. He sucks. Sorry. And yes I kept a record of most of the stupid ass stuff he said. It's a laundry list.
    to me. I'm just laughing my ass off about a grown man keeping a "laundry list" of annoying things an announcer says. Pathetic.

I hope they keep just to piss the bitchers off. LOL.

vCash

It's no biggie

Want the appetizer? Here goes, 1- I've seen a lot of baseball in my life. 2-he says the guy is looking off speed and that's what allowed him to get a hit. Yet he hit a fastball!! (Will James isn't here I don't think)3-he can't pronounce the word IF!! 4- "he's got a 3-1 count, a hitters count so I imagine he will be taking here" 🙄 5-"he loves to swing a make contact". He said all of this. He sucks. Sorry. And yes I kept a record of most of the stupid ass stuff he said. It's a laundry list.
    to me. I'm just laughing my ass off about a grown man keeping a "laundry list" of annoying things an announcer says. Pathetic.

I hope they keep him just to piss the bitchers off. LOL.

vCash

I hope they keep just to piss the bitchers off. LOL.
    I was comparing notes w another guy who thought he sucked too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Yes but what I was to understand from a meeting I was in with one of the folks involved that who ever they hire will replace Ellis at baseball when he leaves.
    I saw Ellis a couple of weeks ago riding around on a golf cart going to a baseball game. He looked really frail.

vCash
    Want the appetizer? Here goes, 1- I've seen a lot of baseball in my life. 2-he says the guy is looking off speed and that's what allowed him to get a hit. Yet he hit a fastball!! (Will James isn't here I don't think)3-he can't pronounce the word IF!! 4- "he's got a 3-1 count, a hitters count so I imagine he will be taking here" �� 5-"he loves to swing a make contact". He said all of this. He sucks. Sorry. And yes I kept a record of most of the stupid ass stuff he said. It's a laundry list.
    Here's a scary thought- maybe Anthony Cravens IS Will James....

vCash
    Are you serious? He was awful. I have a list of 50 things he said that grated on my nerves and/or were stupid. I don't need the guy to tell me how much baseball he's seen. I promise I've forgotten more than he knows. He sucks sorry b
    LOL, it's just an opinion. Please list the 50 things, I'm bored.
    I agree with Homedawg as I, at first, started making a mental list after the first 3 or 4 obvious grating items he said and then gave up. And throwing out stats non-stop in the 11th inning (after 8+ hours of baseball) was too much. Again, there comes a time when "less is more."

FWIW, I like Bart & Jay, but don't care one iota for Anthony or Matt.
    Last edited by WSOPdawg; 04-23-2017 at 10:33 AM.

vCash
    Just PRAY lear sports doesn't hire Vern... from CBS Football....... WORST EVER....

vCash
    If he wasn't constantly complimenting Bama and saying shit like "Well, x-player's got 2 strikes; 1 more and he's out", then I guess he'd be alright**

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    At some points he was so pro bama I thought we had their guys.

vCash
    I've got an easy solution, go to the damn game and leave your radio at home!

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Yeah that is an easy solution....for those that don't live 5 ****ing hours away

vCash
    Craven sounds like a gameshow host. I turned down the volume he was so bad, and I never do that. I can't stand announcers or other newscasters or tv/radio people that try to add emphasis to their voices by adding an "A" sound before and after their words. Listen to Craven next time closely and you'll hear exactly what I'm referring to. Local newscasters are bad about it to.

Example: "Annnd just like that, athe bulldogsa, are back on top"