Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few MSU baseball thoughts and notes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    They had us hosting last week.
    Who took our place in their projections?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Who took our place in their projections?
    Hmm, sorry, it looks I'm stupid all the way around. I could have sworn it said 4/22 when I first clicked it, but it's actually from 4/19, which makes more sense.

And looking at the updates on 4/5 and 4/12, neither one has us hosting. I could have sworn someone linked a projection a week or so ago that had us as a 1 seed. Maybe that wasn't BA? I have no idea. Anyway, sorry, I'm dumb.

ETA: Yeah, looks like it's D1 Baseball that had us hosting on 4/19. So I would assume they still have us hosting.

vCash
    Hey DeviousDawg34, on your point number 7, where the 17 are the shitbirds? Hahahaha
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Dr Jekyll, mr Hyde
    Mr Jekll, Dr. Hyde!

vCash
    Chill, man. We're talking about going forward, so it's obviously relevant to discuss our actual level of performance and not simply the results. Everyone will take the win and be thrilled, but that doesn't mean we're set going forward.
    Dude, I ain't complained one bit nor have I looked back! Have no idea what you are trying to say.

vCash
    Im more worried about the LSU series than any of the rest. I think we take 2 of 3 from AU and A&M. Then sweep UGA. LSU is going to be tough tho. If Lange is on, that wouldnt be good. Also depends which Poche shows up. The one who gave them 20 something scoreless inn or the one who is very flat and very hittable. I also think they will come in wanting rhat series cause of Coach Cann...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Dude, I ain't complained one bit nor have I looked back! Have no idea what you are trying to say.
    I'm just saying, we will all take the win and be thrilled. But in a discussion about what things look like moving forward for us, the question of how we played in the win or how close we were to losing to a bad team is a relevant one.

vCash
    I'm just saying, we will all take the win and be thrilled. But in a discussion about what things look like moving forward for us, the question of how we played in the win or how close we were to losing to a bad team is a relevant one.
    Brother Smoot, let's all just be very thankful for every win, because 2 months ago, I don't think anybody who posts here would think that we would be where we are at now. Let's all just hold our breath and hope we can finish this miraculous season with our first consecutive SEC championship! HAIL STATE! GO DAWGS!

vCash
    Ok, but we won and who cares if they are a bad team. I'm thinking now we must be a pretty good team, just goes to show you don't have to have a bunch of super stars to have a good team.

HailState!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Im more worried about the LSU series than any of the rest. I think we take 2 of 3 from AU and A&M. Then sweep UGA. LSU is going to be tough tho. If Lange is on, that wouldnt be good. Also depends which Poche shows up. The one who gave them 20 something scoreless inn or the one who is very flat and very hittable. I also think they will come in wanting rhat series cause of Coach Cann...
    Speaking of Lange and Poche, man it seems like these two have been in Baton Rouge FOREVER!!! Almost as long as Keith Carter was in Oxford.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Some negative...**** every muther****ing ********** that was all over Cann for "being over his head" or "not being the right guy". You can all eat a ****ing dick. Then swallow it and get back to being happy being a bulldog baseball fan.

Ok maybe that was a little much but you know who you are...lol

What a run we are on. Cann is everything I dreamed he would be. He coaches exactly the way I would draw it up. I can't wait for him to have a full off season and recruiting cycle under his belt. He will win us a title within the next 5 yrs. I was bullish on him when we hired him and now I don't know if I can get more bullish. This guy is unbelievable and it's only gonna get better.
    I am in the same boat with you. Loved the hire from the get-go. On record as saying early on he may well become the best baseball coach in the NCAA. Love the hire, love the fact that JC is able to support as AD, love that we will soon once again have the best baseball facilities in the NCAA.

vCash
    Some negative...**** every muther****ing ********** that was all over Cann for "being over his head" or "not being the right guy". You can all eat a ****ing dick. Then swallow it and get back to being happy being a bulldog baseball fan.

What a run we are on. Cann is everything I dreamed he would be. He coaches exactly the way I would draw it up. I can't wait for him to have a full off season and recruiting cycle under his belt. He will win us a title within the next 5 yrs. I was bullish on him when we hired him and now I don't know if I can get more bullish. This guy is unbelievable and it's only gonna get better.
    Post of the year!

vCash

Damn I seen it, maybe we should hire you as a assistant coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Naw, he needs to stay here so he can get on the shitbirds!

vCash
    3 of the 4 anyway... I'm thrilled we swept as anyone; but if bama's pitcher can catch a pop up, today's board would look much different
    Also if the ump doesn't go retarded and call Poole out at 2nd and Mangum also looked like he evaded the tag at home. Either of those and it might not be in extra innings.

vCash
    3 of the 4 anyway... I'm thrilled we swept as anyone; but if bama's pitcher can catch a pop up, today's board would look much different
    Your right.. it would have consisted of about 50 more posts from you. Win / Win for all of us last night..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Your right.. it would have consisted of about 50 more posts from you. Win / Win for all of us last night..
    Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Henderson has my spot

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    The glue that held the LSU team together.....is in our dugout now...**** LSU we at least take 2/3 or sweep