Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Game 3 vs Bama

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    We are the only fanbase that does this shit. Let's celebrate the sweep instead of questioning and saying we were lucky umps missed a call which is a dumb 1800s rule anyway.
    I was just explaining the rule. I think we would have won anyway and like I said earlier Bama has no room to complain after dropping that pop-up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Honestly, I bet we would have won anyway.
    Absolutely! Can't put nothing past this bunch! Few in numbers big on heart!

vCash
    Honestly, I bet we would have won anyway.
    Yeah, that pitcher they had up there and Poole coming to the plate odds are good it would have been a walked in walk off.

vCash
    What about the job Blaylock did? Man we got guys stepping up in spots you wouldn't expect! Love watching this team!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    I was just explaining the rule. I think we would have won anyway and like I said earlier Bama has no room to complain after dropping that pop-up.
    They also have pretty much gotten every single break all weekend except that call.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    What about the job Blaylock did? Man we got guys stepping up in spots you wouldn't expect! Love watching this team!
    He was the real MVP.

vCash
    That inning he got their 4-5-6 batters was huge. Blaylock came up big for us.

vCash
    It's just unreal what guys are doing on this team, somebody different keeps stepping up. And we swept this with Rooker struggling a bit. This is a real Team!

vCash
    That inning he got their 4-5-6 batters was huge. Blaylock came up big for us.
    Absolutely was huge!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    He was the real MVP.
    At the risk of starting something... LA had a good game too. Blaylock has looked good on the mound. He may end up being like Mitch Moreland in a couple of years once he develops some as a hitter.

vCash
    At the risk of starting something... LA had a good game too. Blaylock has looked good on the mound. He may end up being like Mitch Moreland in a couple of years once he develops some as a hitter.
    Luke and Blalock both were huge, Skelton had a huge hit, man it's just everybody contributing.

vCash
    Screw this we got our 2/3 so I'm not watching this. Sometimes fellas in baseball shit like this happens especially when you have a roster like ours with all those injuries. We are 12-6 and I'm good with that through 18 games.
    You mean a winning roster, how quickly people give up

vCash
    We don't have the team we did last year where we had three sweeps in a row to end the season. This team you have to be happy with taking 2 of 3 and just trucking along. Winning the series to me is a success.
    This team actually has a better SEC record than last years at this point

vCash
    Guess Cann little motivational plot Tuesday night maybe paying some dividends.
    Didn't have anything to do with motivational plot, this team plays as a team and never ever gives up. Regardless of what we all say about em on here, looks to me like their playing for each other. Gotta respect that.been winning all year, crazy what happens when you leave the starting lineup in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpatrol View Post
    This team actually has a better SEC record than last years at this point
    Haha, I'll own it. This team never gives up and I was wrong giving up when I did. But in all honesty I was calling it a successful weekend when we won the series. Sweeping them to me was gravy. It does make our magic number to host that much more achievable. Glad we were able to get the sweep!

vCash
    Fell out in the top of the 13th. How'd we win it?

vCash
    Game over at 2 a.m. How many people at the game stayed until the end?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Fell out in the top of the 13th. How'd we win it?
    Lol 7. Me too. Saw we won it on the crapper this a.m. don't know what the 17 we did to win but I guess SEC Now will bring me up to speed here in a bit.

vCash
    Nothing like going to bed and were loosing, then wake up at 2am to go turkey hunting and getting to watch us win...

vCash
    I gave up when we were down 5-0.