Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    and what else? Yep, a walk.
    He read my post obviously, way to go Renfroe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Renfroe is hitting .231 currently- but he is still in MLB. Good for him
    Not true at all. He is hitting .250 as of the time of your post.

Banned
    vCash
    He is at .250 after last night. .291 for his MLB career. Keep spinning though.

vCash
    Anddddddd now it's another C34 click bait thread

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
    Anddddddd now it's another C34 click bait thread
    Haha yep. I just can't help myself sometimes in spite of my best attempts to resist. But usually he at least gets basic statistical facts right even if there's a bogus agenda behind it.

And also to be fair, the artist formerly known as C34 didn't start the thread. Dawg61 and others basically begged him to chime in with their comments. I'll never understand why our fans eat their own as much as they do, especially for a rookie MLB player that is less than 30 games into his career in the show (and only 3 weeks into the current season) who has still put up very respectable numbers.

Banned
    vCash
    Haha yep. I just can't help myself sometimes in spite of my best attempts to resist. But usually he at least gets basic statistical facts right even if there's a bogus agenda behind it.

And also to be fair, the artist formerly known as C34 didn't start the thread. Dawg61 and others basically begged him to chime in with their comments. I'll never understand why our fans eat their own as much as they do, especially for a rookie MLB player that is less than 30 games into his career in the show (and only 3 weeks into the current season) who has still put up very respectable numbers.
    Cause I'd like him to stay in the majors and until last night he hadn't taken a ****ing walk yet. I could lay down in the batters box and eat dirt and get walked more than Renfroe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Not true at all. He is hitting .250 as of the time of your post.
    https://twitter.com/ElitedawgPoster/...69053923201025

I checked his stats and this was the 1st thing I saw- I was not attempting to mislead

vCash

Right, but he turned it into one of his click bait threads with this one:

Low balls him statistically to get a rise out of people, then takes a swipe at him in a fashion where he can claim innocence if someone calls him out for shitting on an MSU athlete for no reason at all.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Cause I'd like him to stay in the majors and until last night he hadn't taken a ****ing walk yet. I could lay down in the batters box and eat dirt and get walked more than Renfroe.
    You can look at a list of the top 30-40 hitters by average in MLB right now and you will see several guys that only have 1-2 walks. Its not nearly as big of a deal as its being made out to be. Especially considering that Renfroe is not in the show to go up there and work counts. He's up to rack up XBH's and try to drive the ball when he can. He's likely being coached to swing at fastballs when he sees them.

vCash
    Perfect example of why Jake should come back next year. Spend another year with Coach Cann..
    Learn to take some pitches and be more selective.
    He won't have the luxury Hunter does with his lack of pop..
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 04-22-2017 at 04:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Perfect example of why Jake should come back next year. Spend another year with Coach Cann..
    Learn to take some pitches and be more selective.
    He won't have the luxury Hunter does with his lack of pop..
    It'd be great if he does; but if he's top 3 rounds like projected, I'll be shocked if he comes back.

vCash
    Renfroe is 0-3 so far tonight (Saturday). He just walked in the 10th inning. Game is in the top of the 11th. His average has dropped to .239 entering the 11th inning. It was .250 entering the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Renfroe is 0-3 so far tonight (Saturday). He just walked in the 10th inning. Game is in the top of the 11th. His average has dropped to .239 entering the 11th inning. It was .250 entering the game.
    Made a really good catch too

vCash
    Renfroe singles in the bottom of the 11th inning. Average back up to .250 after finishing the night 1-4 with a walk.

vCash
    Renfroe has adjusted each level and gotten better. He changed his stance which has helped a lot. He certainly has a chance to play for a long time because he is probably one of the best defensive right fielders and he can hit it a country mile.

vCash
    I've known renfroe since 10th grade. He's a hell of an athlete. I hope he learns to hit the big league breaking ball though. If he doesn't I see his MLB career resembling Jeff francour

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Dude even Pedro Cerrano walks more than Renfroe

And he also has Allstate and accident forgiveness. Indeed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    And he also has Allstate and accident forgiveness. Indeed.
    Indeed!