Thread: Eli channeling Hugh Freeze?

vCash

Eli channeling Hugh Freeze?

When asked about providing fake game-worn helmets and the ongoing memorabilia scandal.

"It is one thing to write about my football or my play - when you are attacking my integrity, it definitely makes me angry," Manning said.

Manning, citing "pending litigation," said he could not go into specific details of the case against him, but that did not stop him from offering an impassioned self-defense.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/20/eli-man...bilia-scandal/

vCash
    His response is just like how Peyton responded to the ped issue a few years ago. The Mannings do scandals right. PR firm, strong public rebuttal, and lawyer up. They don't let it fester. They don't comment in any way that's inconsistent. They have so much public goodwill inventory built up with Archie, Charity work, hospitals, etc... They know everything they have in their favor and know they can squash detractors. They are the PR gold standard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    His response is just like how Peyton responded to the ped issue a few years ago. The Mannings do scandals right. PR firm, strong public rebuttal, and lawyer up. They don't let it fester. They don't comment in any way that's inconsistent. They have so much public goodwill inventory built up with Archie, Charity work, hospitals, etc... They know everything they have in their favor and know they can squash detractors. They are the PR gold standard.
    The way they handled the sexual harassment scandal with Peyton shows how ruthless they are. The good old boy is purely an act.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    The way they handled the sexual harassment scandal with Peyton shows how ruthless they are. The good old boy is purely an act.
    100% dead on accurate! They are great at pulling off the awe shucks, good ole boy, innocent act. What a crock! I wouldn't trust a Manning as far as you could throw Jerrell Powe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingRabbit View Post
    When asked about providing fake game-worn helmets and the ongoing memorabilia scandal.

"It is one thing to write about my football or my play - when you are attacking my integrity, it definitely makes me angry," Manning said.

Manning, citing "pending litigation," said he could not go into specific details of the case against him, but that did not stop him from offering an impassioned self-defense.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/20/eli-man...bilia-scandal/
    Is "channeling" a kinky sex term????????
    "I ring cowbells at ballgames."