Thats the problem. He didnt give up. The guys did. They showed a complete lack of focus nor even cared like they wanted to be there... We had guys swinging at shit 3 foot out of the box and not making adjustments, we had guys standing in the baters box after a called 3rd strike, we had guys not blocking balls, we had guys, who are damn good, play like they didnt care at all. I had no problem sitting the whole damn line up down for pitchers, except for Pilk and Price. Ill agree with you there and say I didnt like that. But Sometimes you gotta show them who is boss whether it mean we loose a game or not. Cann has made some excellent stuff happen for this team. Even Henderson, who at the beg of the yr I hated, has done an outstanding job. Ill be the first to admit I was wrong on Henderson. He didnt throw his team under the bus. He told them exactly like it was. You dont wanna give 110%, sit your ass on the bench. It doesnt matter if its Rooker or Bragg or Poole or Mangum. The guys are there to represent the University and Coach Cann. If he doesnt think they are doing that, you will sit your ass on the bench.. 1 loss isnt gonna kill this team. If that's the case we could have folded a long time ago. If we come out and beat the living shit out of Bama, everyone will be saying what a wonderful job by Cann by getting his point across. Just like last wk we were all saying how good of a 1st yr Coach Cann is, and still is to me, yet after 1 loss, people want to question the man and act like he doesnt know 2 shits about the game or what is going on. and Dawgpatrol, this is meant in absolutely no offense to you in anyway...