Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpatrol View Post
Didn't miss it, coach quit on the team in the 7th inning by sending 4 pitchers to the plate in a 3 run game with 3 team swings left, I think this team has proven they don't give up with multiple comeback wins and righting the ship after the Arkansas sweep. Look I really hope and think Cannizarro wins many many games and championships here but last night was a coach throwing his team under the bus, on and off the field.It would be more understandable if they were 5-25 or last place in the SEC but that's not the case.
I guess he quit on the season when he kicked off our starting catcher and probable Saturday starter. Marrero was also supposed to be one of the better hitters on the team. I don't know what your issue is but I think everything Canny has done to this point gives him some leeway. The fact is that he thought he needed to do something drastic to get the team's focus back to where it should be. We didn't look like a team that would win another series on Sunday and Tuesday. Unless you are at every practice and team meeting then I doubt you know everything that Canny is taking into consideration.