Thread: Attention South Park writers: any chance of getting a skit with Yancey, shep & Mr.

Banned
    vCash

Attention South Park writers: any chance of getting a skit with Yancey, shep & Mr.

Garrison? Would be epic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Garrison? Would be epic.
    Need to add in Mr. Slave. Yancy and Shep might get lost where Paris Hilton did but they would enjoy it.

Banned
    vCash
    Just thinking. Mr Garrison being an Ole Miss / rebel flag fan supportive of their cheating and shit. A 3 way with rebel flag waiving and shit.

vCash
    I can see it now... Cartmen being a bagman for NM, while being best friends with Hugh and the AD, while also trying to tell them the NCAA is the devil. Have a bunch of guys in men in black suites and stuff show up while Stan and Kyle are fighting for the good. I can see one of those shitty characters where it is a cartoon body with the real face of Hugh and the AD. They could both go flying out the window and land on Kenny, of course killing him instantly. Maybe have Butters trying to learn the "swag" from Swag Kelly. Then Butters gets grounded... again... Then you can have Mr/Mrs Garrison fighting for the BearSharks about being a huge booster or some shit... Maybe show him at a tailgate dressed all slutty while Mr Hat is dressed all preppy... Somehow we can put big tittied Katy Perry in there... I could prolly come up with a good episode or something. hahaha

vCash
    Mr. Hankey as McCready.

vCash
    I think it would go something like the kids are all friends with this older kid who is great at football and the star of southpark. college recruiters are coming into town to visit said kid at the school. You could have Alabama, and Michigan come visit (because their head coaches are well known) and then have Hugh come in. Of course, since the writers see us as redneck southeners, then they could have Hugh talk like a southern plantation owner with the Jimmy Swaggert religious characteristics. Cartman sees an angle to play to help sway the recruit towards a certain team and works deals with each coach. Hugh works out a deal to introduce Cartman to Kati Perry and get him all the Taco Bell he could want. The NCAA plans a bust using the SouthPark PD and the Southpark police commissioner dresses up like Kati Perry....and goes all the way with Hugh. And for shits and giggles, throw in a Yancy cameo filming the whole thing from a peephole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawglb View Post
    I think it would go something like the kids are all friends with this older kid who is great at football and the star of southpark. college recruiters are coming into town to visit said kid at the school. You could have Alabama, and Michigan come visit (because their head coaches are well known) and then have Hugh come in. Of course, since the writers see us as redneck southeners, then they could have Hugh talk like a southern plantation owner with the Jimmy Swaggert religious characteristics. Cartman sees an angle to play to help sway the recruit towards a certain team and works deals with each coach. Hugh works out a deal to introduce Cartman to Kati Perry and get him all the Taco Bell he could want. The NCAA plans a bust using the SouthPark PD and the Southpark police commissioner dresses up like Kati Perry....and goes all the way with Hugh. And for shits and giggles, throw in a Yancy cameo filming the whole thing from a peephole.
    Brilliant!

vCash
    Just thinking. Mr Garrison being an Ole Miss / rebel flag fan supportive of their cheating and shit. A 3 way with rebel flag waiving and shit.
    Gonna Scissors the shit outta you!!!
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawglb View Post
    FIFY

south-park-s13e09c10-hand-me-that-evidence-bag-16x9.jpg
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Yeah, I watch a little Southpark***

vCash
    If someone could contact those two writers and give them the story and mention Shep those guys would do it because too much is there for a hilarious episode....Even include Awchie as the evil mastermind behind it all

vCash
    I found Yancy....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    I found Yancy....
    Yancy and Chuck.

vCash
    Easy, just crop Steve's head over Mel's, and Yancy's over Cartman's....

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by anubus View Post
    If someone could contact those two writers and give them the story and mention Shep those guys would do it because too much is there for a hilarious episode....Even include Awchie as the evil mastermind behind it all
    Yep. Gotta have a 3 way with rebel flags waiving. I'd even tolerate some fox news ripping to see Mr. Garrison , shep and Mr slave having some confed "fun".

vCash
    I can't link it here at work, but I remember an episode where they were civil war reenactors and got drunk on schnapps and played grab ass. Cartman was General Lee and he was actually trying to take over the USA and kept all the men drunk because they kept thinking they were still reenacting instead of wagin actual battles. That would have to be worked in somehow.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    I can't link it here at work, but I remember an episode where they were civil war reenactors and got drunk on schnapps and played grab ass. Cartman was General Lee and he was actually trying to take over the USA and kept all the men drunk because they kept thinking they were still reenacting instead of wagin actual battles. That would have to be worked in somehow.
    I'm starting to think this could happen. This would be epic. How do we contact the south park folks?

Cartman being part of the network would be great. Lots of shit Southpark could take advantage of . Fox news, shep, college crootin, rebel flags and Mr Garrisons warped political shit. Please sweet baby Jesus make this happen.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    I'm starting to think this could happen. This would be epic. How do we contact the south park folks?

Cartman being part of the network would be great. Lots of shit Southpark could take advantage of . Fox news, shep, college crootin, rebel flags and Mr Garrisons warped political shit. Please sweet baby Jesus make this happen.
    You actually think they would give a flying f%&* about Ole Miss and what's going on there? Get out of your box bro, there is a big world out there.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    You actually think they would give a flying f%&* about Ole Miss and what's going on there? Get out of your box bro, there is a big world out there.
    Dude. Chill out. South park has focused on lesser things. Once the penalties are handed down, it'll be a national story. Be patient grasshopper