Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yancy continues to lie about Leo to the Sh*t Bird fans

vCash

Yancy continues to lie about Leo to the Sh*t Bird fans

The stupid train continues....

Yancy is reporting that the NCAA is looking into Leo because, you know, he missed a Spring Game that is an NCAA sanctioned event & one that MSU must forfeit had Leo played.*

I guess since he fell flat on his face with the "snitch U" comments after Bo Davis was fired, he has to make something else up.

Worse than that though, is that the idiots over there are believing him.

That's like betting on Hevesy or Bill G landing a 4 star OL or WR
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I hear it's really much worse. He was five minutes late to class so obviously he's been expelled from the university.

vCash
    I like how they say we vroke as many, if not more rules than they did... Is that even possible to break that many? Wasnt it like 21 level 1s? Thats insane. And ehat the hell Sprivals??

vCash
    How does one forfit a spring game? How many will be vacated by TSUn once the violations are final?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    How does one forfit a spring game? How many will be vacated by TSUn once the violations are final?
    We have to run Croom's last spring game on a loop this summer instead of our actual spring game.

vCash
    Funny how after Rosebowl calls them out on it Friday, they started ratcheting up. It's like they think crying more will make their punishment less.

vCash
    Yancy your suppose to sell ur stash not smoke it.. You are cutting into your profit margin..
    you stupid ****..

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    **** that shitbird

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    The stupid train continues....

Yancy is reporting that the NCAA is looking into Leo because, you know, he missed a Spring Game that is an NCAA sanctioned event & one that MSU must forfeit had Leo played
    We didn't play him because we'd have to....to...forfeit a spring game?

Please tell me you made that up.

vCash

vCash
    How can a someone in the CFB business not know a "spring game" is 1 of 15 allowed spring practices. It not a real game, ass. Hell you don't even have to have one, NMS should know that better than anyone.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    It not a real game, ass. Hell you don't even have to have one, NMS should know that better than anyone.
    To UMiss, the Spring Game is the most important of all. The "Grove Bowl" is the closest thing to a "bowl" they will be attending for years to come... I heard they lost though...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    We didn't play him because we'd have to....to...forfeit a spring game?

Please tell me you made that up.
    I thought Spring Games were officially NCAA sanctioned games mane? Am i rong?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Someone needs to hire an attorney to charge this fool with SLANDER..... move on yatzee...

vCash
    Man, the NCAA is really going to hammer us when they realize we had a NFL player come off the bench and catch a pass. Spring game indeed.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    what a coincidence Yancy makes that announcement after BeastMan posted about them lying again about State.

vCash
    The Nafoom take on this:

Mississippi state doesn't get and never had immunity ..... I'm not sure why state fans and other people ever think they did . Leo Lewis was given immunity ... not the school . Leo Lewis is exempt from penalty on the ole miss matter but if something else happened he is liable and state was always liable if it was found they paid Lewis any money to come there
    This is why they were dumb asses for encouraging LL to talk to the NCAA
    Clearly they broke as many or more rules than we did. Leo didn't go to State for free. Now its going to bite them in the ass.
    They may not technically have immunity, but it wouldn't surprise me if they have a deal worked out with the NCAA to keep them out of trouble. They ****ing worked with the NCAA to make their case after they figured out that they didn't have shit after 4 years.

In the end, does it really matter to state if they go down for this to? I mean surely they knew that was a possibility when they started setting this shit up with Lewis asking us for money. It's not like probation is going to make a difference for them anyway.
    I guess this is all that is left for us to do now.

vCash
    This is almost as bad as faking DMs from LL on twitter and tagging the NCAA. I mean who would be so desperate and pathetic to do such a thing???? Oh wait

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    The Nafoom take on this:

I guess this is all that is left for us to do now.

WHAT utter idiots... This is just MORE proof that the person writing this crap has NO clue.... One recruiter did much damage to Om under the direction/guidance of whom? ____________ (you fill in that blank) between the coach, coaching staff, high school coaches, recruiters, and boosters... SHOW ME THE MONEY, along with ALL the NAME of all the Boosters that they have to disassociate themselves with Tsun. We don't want them here.... FYI-- Same recruiter was still recruiting in local high schools as late as November 2016.....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 04-18-2017 at 07:37 AM. Reason: ugh

vCash
    They want someone to burn with them so badly. It's pretty sad if you really think about it. Instead of manning up and accepting their lumps (which they brought on with their own actions), they whine and cry following the lead of their head coach.