Thread: Eli Manning

vCash

Eli Manning

Involved in fake memorabilia scheme.

http://ble.ac/2od2nj0

vCash
    Just a typical shitbird.

vCash
    "The email, taken out of context....." Karen Kessler, spokesperson for the Giants. Of course she's right. It was taken out of context. EVERYBODY knows that "2 helmets that can pass as game used. That is it. Eli." sent to the equipment manager was just code for the equipment manager to order Eli 2 supreme pizzas from Papa Johns. It had NOTHING to do with fake merchandise. **

vCash
    Mistakes were made

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    **** that shitbird

vCash
    Why would he even need to make money off of fake memorabilia? That's just greedy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Why would he even need to make money off of fake memorabilia? That's just greedy.
    Greed is a good thing***

vCash
    doesn't matter ... his school won a Sugar bowl **

vCash
    Yeah the Mannings are so squeaky clean*************

Archie The Godfather of the network, Peyton involved is sexual abuse at ut that was swept under the rug and then the steroids issue a couple years ago and now Eli selling fake memorabilia. Yeah that's a fine upstanding family************

vCash
    My daughter was a student a UNM when Eli was there (yeah, it happens to the best of State fans!). I asked her if she had ever met the guy. She stated, "No, and I don't want to as he is not a very nice person." I guess some people don't change.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    My daughter was a student a UNM when Eli was there (yeah, it happens to the best of State fans!). I asked her if she had ever met the guy. She stated, "No, and I don't want to as he is not a very nice person." I guess some people don't change.
    Not many people who snort that white stuff are nice people.

vCash
    E-LIE Manning

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yeah the Mannings are so squeaky clean*************

Archie The Godfather of the network, Peyton involved is sexual abuse at ut that was swept under the rug and then the steroids issue a couple years ago and now Eli selling fake memorabilia. Yeah that's a fine upstanding family************
    Not to mention the time that Eli got drunk and was arrested in Oxford for peeing on a bush.

vCash
    Not to mention the time that Eli got drunk and was arrested in Oxford for peeing on a bush.
    I remember that one too. Amazing how quick that vanished from the media. The Mannings the Dons of the ole miss mafia. Amazing how the media paints this picture of great they are, well they used to believe the same about Paterno.

vCash
    I was in law school during the Eli era, and I could count on 2 hands the times I walked into a bar and saw Eli face-down on a table...now...as one of those who lives in a glass house, I'm not here to throw stones...but, the "squeaky clean" stuff...not so much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    I was in law school during the Eli era, and I could count on 2 hands the times I walked into a bar and saw Eli face-down on a table...now...as one of those who lives in a glass house, I'm not here to throw stones...but, the "squeaky clean" stuff...not so much.
    Yeah none of us are perfect it's just how they portray them as these "awe shucks good ole boys salt of the earth never do any wrong" that gets me. And the Mannings do anything and everything to make sure any blemishes get covered up.

vCash
    I thought he was arrested for indecent exposure but was released due to lack of evidence.

vCash
    ....delete
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 04-14-2017 at 08:31 PM.