Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun with BBD (Black Bear Delusion)

vCash

Fun with BBD (Black Bear Delusion)

I sometimes enjoy checking in on those morons at Buffoon, just to read some of the really stupid shit they post. Here are a few gems I saw today:

On Chad Kelly injury -"Yep. I hate how a small injury can completely turn NFL teams away from a player."

"Firing Freeze would be forcing us to admit we think he cheated, and I'm not doing that. I don't think we should have to be forced to admit that. I don't think we "cheated" to win the Sugar Bowl, by having a player keep a loaner car too long or another player sleep on a friend's couch. No. I'm not ready to admit we "cheated" by that. And I think firing Freeze would justify all our haters' (MSU fans, etc) wishes in that we are admitting all that was cheated for."

"Yahtzee! Freeze reeling in another big fish. Quick, someone alert LL so he can inform his NCAA friends."

"The report I saw said that he wanted to remain silent until he was able to announce the decision after spring workouts. Supposedly a high four star."

"Wonder how difficult it is for Freeze not to put #suckmydickNCAA in every tweet."

"When you give money to Ole Miss, it allows the IHL to allocate more money to the other universities. Therefore, when you give to Ole Miss, part of your donation really goes to MSU. Isnt that nice. Punished for success. Tell your MSU buddies they need to be thankful we exist."

On Miss State WBB possibly winning the NCAA CG - "They're going to piss off the big girls and attract the NCAA's attention. It won't end well for them. I wouldn't be surprised if they have to forfeit the championship and fire their coach. #Rumorskusarc"

"What's bad if they win it? It's women's hoops. If you win something that you'd be kind of embarrassed to buy a shirt for then who cares?"

"If I ever saw someone I know wearing a Mississippi state women's national championship t shirt, I would file that person away in douchebag status for a lifetime."

"I hope they buy shirts in massive quanties and wear them over long sleave shirts just to show them off. It will give my wife and I something to laugh at in the Dallas metroplex."

"I hope they win it all! If that and a 5-7 bowl win are what gets little brother/sister fired up, more power to them!"

vCash
    "Firing Freeze would be forcing us to admit we think he cheated, and I'm not doing that.

But, but, you did cheat and the NCAA has the evidence, so sad!

Banned
    vCash
    It's hilariously sad that they think MSU's existence has anything to do with them. And wouldn't money given to State allow the IHL board to allocate more funds to OM also? That's just stupid. Since you're investing in State, not you can be part of our trips to Omaha and Final Fours and whatnot. Oh, and get the 17 over the 17ing Sugar Bowl. Their fans act like the sugar bowl is a national championship.

vCash
    Are you down with BBD? Yeah you know me. Who's down with BBD? Every last homey.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    "I hope they win it all! If that and a 5-7 bowl win are what gets little brother/sister fired up, more power to them!"
    It's funny that they can't even accomplish any of these things, yet they are still dumb enough to think they are the "big" sister.

Banned
    vCash
    You know what's funny? That they can't accomplish any of those things, yet they still think they're big sister.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    You know what's funny? That they can't accomplish any of those things, yet they still think they're big sister.
    Not only can't do it, but they can't do it cheating worse than any team in NCAA history. Let that sink in.

vCash
    I sometimes enjoy checking in on those morons at Buffoon, just to read some of the really stupid shit they post. Here are a few gems I saw today:

On Chad Kelly injury -"Yep. I hate how a small injury can completely turn NFL teams away from a player."

"Firing Freeze would be forcing us to admit we think he cheated, and I'm not doing that. I don't think we should have to be forced to admit that. I don't think we "cheated" to win the Sugar Bowl, by having a player keep a loaner car too long or another player sleep on a friend's couch. No. I'm not ready to admit we "cheated" by that. And I think firing Freeze would justify all our haters' (MSU fans, etc) wishes in that we are admitting all that was cheated for."

"Yahtzee! Freeze reeling in another big fish. Quick, someone alert LL so he can inform his NCAA friends."

"The report I saw said that he wanted to remain silent until he was able to announce the decision after spring workouts. Supposedly a high four star."

"Wonder how difficult it is for Freeze not to put #suckmydickNCAA in every tweet."

"When you give money to Ole Miss, it allows the IHL to allocate more money to the other universities. Therefore, when you give to Ole Miss, part of your donation really goes to MSU. Isnt that nice. Punished for success. Tell your MSU buddies they need to be thankful we exist."

On Miss State WBB possibly winning the NCAA CG - "They're going to piss off the big girls and attract the NCAA's attention. It won't end well for them. I wouldn't be surprised if they have to forfeit the championship and fire their coach. #Rumorskusarc"

"What's bad if they win it? It's women's hoops. If you win something that you'd be kind of embarrassed to buy a shirt for then who cares?"

"If I ever saw someone I know wearing a Mississippi state women's national championship t shirt, I would file that person away in douchebag status for a lifetime."

"I hope they buy shirts in massive quanties and wear them over long sleave shirts just to show them off. It will give my wife and I something to laugh at in the Dallas metroplex."

[B]"When you give money to Ole Miss, it allows the IHL to allocate more money to the other universities. Therefore, when you give to Ole Miss, part of your donation really goes to MSU. Isnt that nice. Punished for success. Tell your MSU buddies they need to be thankful we exist."
    [ TOTALLY FLOORED by this statement.... This is a pure sign of how STUPID these people are.... IHL has NOTHING to do with MONEY raised through athletics at ANY university.... MAYBE the IHL AUDITOR needs to AUDIT OM Athletics.. hum, wonder if he is an OM grad or not? Wonder how many boosters are getting tax breaks for ILLEGAL donations to a 501(c)3.... ie.... OM Athletic Department?????

vCash

The NCAA was probably fine with sucking Freeze's dick, until a player called - Laremy Tunsil- stated on national TV that he received $$$ to play for Ole Miss. Otherwise, I think this thing would have been over by now, with OM getting a minimal scholly reduction and that's about it. Tunsil put the burden of proof on the investigators, in unheard-of fashion.
    Last edited by Bothrops; 04-12-2017 at 08:47 PM.

vCash
    Um....those BossDawg and Pollodawg posts back-to-back...I'm freakin out, man!

vCash
    They actually think the NCAA spent four years investigating them for spitting on the sidewalk. When the truth comes out it's going to be a kick in the nuts.

vCash
    Fredo

vCash
    If there was a such thing as being criminally stupid some of them would be guilty.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash

Here's an analogy for this dumbass:

Your best buddy decided to mastermind a bank robbery. To the public, he made a big deal of being an upright citizen, and he told his crew to never, ever mention his name, in case the thing goes south. He also looks them in-the-eye and says, "I don't want anyone hurt", yet he follows that up with a wink and a, "But you do what you have to do to get the money and get away". You see, your buddy wanted "plausible deniability" just in case one of the crew got caught.

In order to make a quick getaway he got his getaway driver to park in a handicap spot out front. His crew went in, pulled out their guns and pistol-whipped the security card, breaking the guard's jaw.

They yelled at all the patrons to get down on the ground or they'd start shooting. An old woman with a heart condition dies on-the-spot due to the scare and stress. After they get the money, they haul ass, over the speed limit and run a red light. They come back to your buddy and give him all the money so he can divide it equally.

Unfortunately for your buddy, the getaway driver was an idiot who used his own car and failed to remove his license plates, and the car was ID'd by security cameras outside the bank, and was also photographed by a traffic camera when he ran the red light.

Though most of the $500,000 stolen is not found, they do catch the driver with a hundred in marked bills from the heist. In addition, there were a couple of witnesses who saw the crew arrive at your buddies place wearing ski masks and carrying big duffel bags and taking them inside. On top of that, all the members of your buddy's crew are driving around in expensive cars they shouldn't be able to afford.

Eventually, your buddy and his crew are rounded up, and the DA is charging the lot with:
    1. Murder (the old woman)
    2. Assault with a deadly weapon (the guard)
    3. Grand Theft
    4. Running a red light
    5. Speeding
    6. Parking in a handicap zone

And all you do is constantly bleat about how unfair the DA is for going after your buddy because his guys were speeding and ran a red-light. And you go on and on about how the DA is abusing his power charging grand theft because, "they never caught your buddy with the $500,000", and it was "only a hundred bucks". You believe that the "handicap parking, speeding and red-light thing" should provoke a small penalty, but since there is no direct evidence that identifies any of your buddy's crew of the pistol whip or the woman dying, and only a hundred of the stolen dollars was ever actually found, you think it is grossly unfair the DA wants to nail you for the rest.

Besides, you think, just about everybody has stolen something before, run red-lights, parked in handicap spots, and got caught speeding, and they don't get investigated as thoroughly as your buddy. You begin to think the DA is simply jealous of your buddy because he's got that slick, expensive new car.

THAT, is how freaking stupid you are, Black Bear.
    Last edited by blacklistedbully; 04-14-2017 at 11:02 AM.

vCash
    Let them burn.

That is all.

Banned
    vCash
    No such thing as plausible deniability anymore. Next.

vCash
    No such thing as plausible deniability anymore. Next.
    But so many of their fans fail to grasp that.

vCash

Here's an analogy for this dumbass:

Your best buddy decided to mastermind a bank robbery. To the public, he made a big deal of being an upright citizen, and he told his crew to never, ever mention his name, in case the thing goes south. He also looks them in-the-eye and says, "I don't want anyone hurt", yet he follows that up with a wink and a, "But you do what you have to do to get the money and get away". You see, your buddy wanted "plausible deniability" just in case one of the crew got caught.

In order to make a quick getaway he got his getaway driver to park in a handicap spot out front. His crew went in, pulled out their guns and pistol-whipped the security card, breaking the guard's jaw.

They yelled at all the patrons to get down on the ground or they'd start shooting. An old woman with a heart condition dies on-the-spot due to the scare and stress. After they get the money, they haul ass, over the speed limit and run a red light. They come back to your buddy and give him all the money so he can divide it equally.

Unfortunately for your buddy, the getaway driver was an idiot who used his own car and failed to remove his license plates, and the car was ID'd by security cameras outside the bank, and was also photographed by a traffic camera when he ran the red light.

Though most of the $500,000 stolen is not found, they do catch the driver with a hundred in marked bills from the heist. In addition, there were a couple of witnesses who saw the crew arrive at your buddies place wearing ski masks and carrying big duffel bags and taking them inside.

Eventually, your buddy and his crew are rounded up, and the DA is charging the lot with:
    1. Murder (the old woman)
    2. Assault with a deadly weapon (the guard)
    3. Grand Theft
    4. Running a red light
    5. Speeding
    6. Parking in a handicap zone

And all you do is constantly bleat about how unfair the DA is for going after your buddy because his guys were speeding and ran a red-light. And you go on and on about how the DA is abusing his power charging grand theft because, "they never caught your buddy with the $500,000", and it was "only a hundred bucks".

THAT, is how freaking stupid you are, Black Bear.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    The NCAA was probably fine with sucking Freeze's dick, until a player called - Laremy Tunsil- stated on national TV that he received $$$ to play for Ole Miss. Otherwise, I think this thing would have been over by now, with OM getting a minimal scholly reduction and that's about it. Tunsil put the burden of proof on the investigators, in unheard-of fashion.
    Nope. They were already ****ed with NOA 1 which had been compiled and presented prior to that. That one only had 8 level ones though. Freeze MIGHT have been able to get back into coaching a few years after the ruling on #1. I truly believe he is toast at this point, and Ole Miss will be his last foray into NCAA football coaching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Less than 90 days before Tunsil DROPPED the bong on Freeze and OM.... ISSUES had been turned in to the NCAA..... The NCAA was ALREADY onto the high school crap and BF before Tunsil... When we FINALLY see the OM NOA.. (there are powers at be that know much more than is being let on too).... OM is going to loose their ____________. I promise... IF NOT then every college in the nation will be a "college NFL" paying players to the ??????.... js