Thread: Question about the Governor's Cup coming up...

vCash

Question about the Governor's Cup coming up...

Will we be 1st base dugout or 3rd base dugout this year? We were 3rd base dugout last year. Trying to figure out my ticket purchase.

vCash
    You'd need to ask the MSU baseball Twitter acct. or contact the MS Braves ticket office.

vCash
    We're the visitors so we should be in the third base dugout.

Also we were in the first base dugout last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    We're the visitors so we should be in the third base dugout.

Also we were in the first base dugout last year.
    We were 3rd base dugout because I was sitting directly behind it and almost got hit by one of our guys slinging his bat into the net during his at bat. I think it was Nate Lowe. Anyhoo... Thanks for the info. 😎

Banned
    vCash
    Doesn't matter. We wrip the fecal coated wings off the shit birds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDawg View Post
    We were 3rd base dugout because I was sitting directly behind it and almost got hit by one of our guys slinging his bat into the net during his at bat. I think it was Nate Lowe. Anyhoo... Thanks for the info. ��
    You're right. I remember going behind the third base dugout to take pictures of the Governor's Cup. Brainfart on my part.

So, we will be the visitors so we should be in the first base dugout to clarify.