Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For Anybody Who Freaked Out On Dak Wearing the CALIGOLD Cap it is.............

vCash
    Anybody who really cares is a b*tch.

vCash
    What a humorous thread. who cares what hat Dak wears-He is the face of MSU at this time. I'm sure He is making some coins wearing That hat. Dak is a super positive for the Bulldogs-so how about the super negative fans that we have an abundance of--- STFU. Dak is our Archie--and I hope his kids come back to State and kick ass also.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    What a humorous thread. who cares what hat Dak wears-He is the face of MSU at this time. I'm sure He is making some coins wearing That hat. Dak is a super positive for the Bulldogs-so how about the super negative fans that we have an abundance of--- STFU. Dak is our Archie--and I hope his kids come back to State and kick ass also.
    Rep given
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingRabbit View Post
    Jerry Jones apparently has suggested that the NFL stop testing for MJ. Owners probably think they can get concessions in the next CBA.

The NFLPA is leaning towards keeping testing, but removing punitive consequences - use the info for treatment only. Should someone test positive above 100 ng/ml, that could be a red flag for an addiction situation or a player who's dealing with some sort of chronic pain that he hasn't previously reported.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele.../#781372be5c87
    Evidence of unreported pain / injury? That's hilarious. And in regards to marijuana, the addiction thing is pretty funny, too. Reminds me of the scene in Half Baked where Bob Sagat stands up and tells Dave Chappelle what he thinks of marijuana being considered an addictive drug.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    If you don't think NFL players smoke a ton of mj, you've never had a convo with guys who play in the NFL. The first non required mini camps mean it's time to get that piss clean. One of the current big things in professional sports is cbd oil vapor post performance for its anti-inflammatory purposes. It's illegal in most states but it's being used big-time. It kind of came to common knowledge afte Nick Diaz vaped it during his post fight presser after the McGregor fight.
    I never said they don't smoke it. My point was that they can't get away with it if they do it often enough. Eventually they will test positive for either the THC or for a masking agent. Whatever methods you mention above weren't good enough to get Josh Gordon and LeVeon Bell off the hook.
    Last edited by HSVDawg; 04-10-2017 at 12:32 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    Evidence of unreported pain / injury? That's hilarious. And in regards to marijuana, the addiction thing is pretty funny, too. Reminds me of the scene in Half Baked where Bob Sagat stands up and tells Dave Chappelle what he thinks of marijuana being considered an addictive drug.
    I lifted that from this article.
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...2017-offseason

Banned
    vCash
    I know, I saw the article. I'm just saying the proposals are hilarious because of how inaccurate they are. Nobody smokes weed to "recover from injury". They do it because its fun. Same thing applies for the addiction angle as marijuana does not develop any type of chemical dependancy like alcohol, tobacco, cocaine, heroin, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    They don't share the same name. One is Cali Gold and the other is Caligold. Kinda like "therapist" and "the rapist" are two different things.
    well done

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    I know, I saw the article. I'm just saying the proposals are hilarious because of how inaccurate they are. Nobody smokes weed to "recover from injury". They do it because its fun. Same thing applies for the addiction angle as marijuana does not develop any type of chemical dependancy like alcohol, tobacco, cocaine, heroin, etc.
    CBD v THC...learn something

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    They don't share the same name. One is Cali Gold and the other is Caligold. Kinda like "therapist" and "the rapist" are two different things.
    Or analrapist and...nevermind.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    CBD v THC...learn something
    CBD contains very very small trace amounts of THC....not even close to enough to get you high. THC is what shows up on drug tests (not CBD), so no one that fails a test is likely to do so because of CBD usage. That is why its ridiculous. It's just as ridiculous as saying you failed a test because of the secondhand smoke at a WSP show.

vCash
    What an ignorant statement to make. If you don't think some are smoking for pain from injuries, you're out of touch. A Dr I know is from Colorado. He said he prescribed medical marijuana for pain. It does help with pain, a lot, & his patients didn't try it for "fun". Not sure where you're getting your info from.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdGen View Post
    Who gives a flying shit what apparel he is wearing! Also, your a damn fool if you think players in the NFL are not smoking the finest weed and getting away with it and medical marijuana is huge(7.1Billion dollar industry last year) in the USA now guys, WAKE UP!!! Players would be fools not to look into CBD oils for pain relief to get away from the opioid products(pushed by big pharma for huge profits) that have gotten so many players and people in the public addicted. I just don't think its a big deal nor do I think that it is a bad look.

EDIT: also want to reply to the guy on the twitter feed(indirectly) that said something about us making fun of tunsil for smoking.
    We don't make fun of tunsil for smoking, we make fun of tunsil for making photos with bongmasks public on draft night, and for the Kimdiechi bros smoking the synthetic and jumping out a freakin window and going full retard on shitty rap music.
    Just a total shit show up there in Opiss.
    More people in the USA are addicted to prescription meds than any other drug. People saying weed is a gateway drug is actually inaccurate, medical doctors are the new gateway. If big Pharma could figure out how to prevent people from growing their own weed, it would be legal. You have cancer patients taking 5 different medications to counteract the different drugs that marijuana does naturally. It is funny to me that God created all the plants on earth but Christians prevent it from being used over addictive man made substances. Weed is labeled more dangerous by the Federal government than Heroin or Crack. That lets you know how screwed up it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tireddawg View Post
    What an ignorant statement to make. If you don't think some are smoking for pain from injuries, you're out of touch. A Dr I know is from Colorado. He said he prescribed medical marijuana for pain. It does help with pain, a lot, & his patients didn't try it for "fun". Not sure where you're getting your info from.
    Bingo. There is a huge difference in acute vs chronic pain also. For acute pain, there is not a better medicine in this world than opiods. For chronic pain however, there is a ton of mitigating factors that could make opiods a terrible choice of treatment and mj a great one and vice versa.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    More people in the USA are addicted to prescription meds than any other drug. People saying weed is a gateway drug is actually inaccurate, medical doctors are the new gateway. If big Pharma could figure out how to prevent people from growing their own weed, it would be legal. You have cancer patients taking 5 different medications to counteract the different drugs that marijuana does naturally. It is funny to me that God created all the plants on earth but Christians prevent it from being used over addictive man made substances. Weed is labeled more dangerous by the Federal government than Heroin or Crack. That lets you know how screwed up it is.

vCash
    Jerry Jones apparently has suggested that the NFL stop testing for MJ. Owners probably think they can get concessions in the next CBA.

The NFLPA is leaning towards keeping testing, but removing punitive consequences - use the info for treatment only. Should someone test positive above 100 ng/ml, that could be a red flag for an addiction situation or a player who's dealing with some sort of chronic pain that he hasn't previously reported.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele.../#781372be5c87
    The amount of pain killers these guys are taking is destroying their bodies. Marijuana is so much better on their bodies, some of the guys just risk it.

vCash
    I'm more upset that he decided to where that ugly ass hat to begin with regardless of what it actually is or stood for

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tireddawg View Post
    I'm sure it helps. But assuming that a given player who has 100 mg / dL of THC in his system is only smoking for the pain relief is pretty naive. 99% of the time they are going to be doing it recreationally (which, in my opinion, is fine anyway).

Senior Member PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE's Avatar
    vCash
    wish Jeff "marijuana is only slightly less awful than heroin" Sessions would read this thread. Slap in the face to my generation as we watch friends destroy themselves at the hands of the highly profitable opioid crisis. Not that it would change his policies, those were bought by the Private-Prison system, Big Pharma & Big Tobacco long ago.

vCash
    If the candy bar company is making shirts and hats with the same logo as the apparel company, the apparel company who has been doing it for 20 years has a case to sue. Very lazy of the trademark office to grant the candy bar company that trademark. Doubt they did. With that said, I bet Dak was wearing the hat from the apparel company. Either way, that candy bar company will end up having to change their name if the other company forces the issue. Look at the confusion this shit has caused which is exactly why you get trademarks to begin with.