Thread: Speechless.....

vCash

Speechless.....

Gentlemen,

I am continually humbeled by the genoristy of people, in many cases, I have not met. So today, when I received a package from the Outdoor Dawgs, I was truely taken off guard.

Thank you all for the great cigar collection, and what appears to be some terrific coffee - which I will likely drink before the end of the week.

You have made this Soldier's day. Thursday night, I will sit with a cold NA beer in my hand, enjoying one of these fine CAO sticks while staring at the stars over Baghdad.

Soon enough it will be football time, and I will be home from this place. Pick a game for a get together, the drinks are on me.

vCash
    Outdoor Dawgs take care of our own! Big props to JbJones for reaching out with a cool idea.

vCash
    Awesome. As Brunswick said, JB gets all the credit for organizing this and putting in the work.

vCash
    Good deal! Like they said, JBJones is the mastermind.

vCash
    Good deal by the Outdoor Dawgs! Thanks to all of you guys!

Glad everything got there. Take tasting notes, so you'll know what to bring to the tailgate.

vCash
    This is awesome!!!!
    God bless and thank you for your service!!!

vCash
    Enjoy those sticks Sapper!