I won't be buying, but if you're looking for suggestions, I have a couple.

- As others have said, needs an MSU logo. Minimize the Boston Bells logo. I'm sure you're proud of your logo, but any State fan will want MSU affiliation prominently on the bell somewhere.
- Maybe due to your patent pending, but I would need more pics and understanding of how the liquid system works. Since it holds liquid, it will need to be cleaned. Obviously you will want to avoid dowsing your leather handle with water and soap if you can help it too.
- What are the dimensions? 8 oz seems like a lot of liquid to still have a solid functioning bell without the bell being very large.
- No matter how strong the metal is, it will probably bend and even potentially crack where the clacker meets the bell after years of use. You say limited lifetime warranty, but with a company so small, it's hard to trust that yet. Again, knowing a bit more about the liquid and how it is contained may make this not as much of a deal breaker.
- The gallery on the website needs more/different pictures. I have not seen a picture of the inside of the bell (maybe due to patent pending?). Honestly, I wouldn't buy without seeing that just due to the fact that I don't trust it, or you.

For such a steep price, others will have to buy and vouch for the quality before I would spend this kind of money myself. That being said, it looks bad ass.