Thread: Roy Williams should have a show-cause IMO

vCash

Roy Williams should have a show-cause IMO

nm

vCash
    What's up with the unc investigation? Is Williams facing a show cause?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    nm
    What, specifically, did Roy do?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What's up with the unc investigation? Is Williams facing a show cause?
    Not facing one that I'm aware of. Seems to me the academic fraud was pretty rampant and NCAA has just let it slide by the wayside and go away so they wouldn't have to at least suspend a HOF coach. Sorta like Auburn football 2010. Too big to fail ha.

Never liked Roy myself. Overrated coach and I won a good many tourney pools cause I never bet on him while he was at Kansas. He was quite good at losing in the early rounds at Kansas. After he got to UNC he did cost me 1 tho when UNC beat Illinois in final. I had both teams but wrong winner. Thought he'd choke. But that is also the year of the academic fraud too. He's maybe not as bad as Freeze but I've always thought he was fake. Don't like UNC either.

Here's an article on it.

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_...academic-fraud

vCash
    I hate UNC. It's a disgrace that they've committed academic fraud for 18 years and they're in the championship game.

vCash
    I hate UNC. It's a disgrace that they've committed academic fraud for 18 years and they're in the championship game.
    I'm with you. They at school that can recruit with anyone too in MBB ... still cheatin like hell.

vCash
    It's arguably the accreditation board that should have egg on their face now (unless they too are waiting on the NCAA's findings). This may also be a case of the NCAA not knowing what to do given the massive scale (1000s of students, fraud dating back to the early 2000s).

vCash

Go ZAGS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    nm
    Bullshit. He isn't even mentioned in one instance. Did he know? Maybe. But if you think this doesn't happen at every school u have your head in the sand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Bullshit. He isn't even mentioned in one instance. Did he know? Maybe. But if you think this doesn't happen at every school u have your head in the sand.
    Well .. maybe so. In this case I may be letting my bias interfere just a smidge. I do believe he knew but it probably doesn't warrant a show cause maybe.

ETA: I'm getting a lot of "bullshits" tonight and hell, I ain't even criticizing Dan ***** I mean I got a bullshit saying our gals did a great thing SMH. Maybe this post pissed a lot of folks off at me lol.
    Last edited by dawgday166; 04-01-2017 at 11:34 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    So. What is assumed happens at every school isn't pertinent. It's what's happening at the investigated university that's relevant

vCash
    College BB is a dirty sport and we play the game like everyone else. Stans bought guys like there was no tomorrow and not a word from any of you. Kentucky buys players like UM and again no words. Coach K bought Rodney Hood and again, no mention of anything. F*** Duke and Roll Heels!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
    College BB is a dirty sport and we play the game like everyone else. Stans bought guys like there was no tomorrow and not a word from any of you. Kentucky buys players like UM and again no words. Coach K bought Rodney Hood and again, no mention of anything. F*** Duke and Roll Heels!
    dead on post. Amen brotha

vCash
    Mens Basketball is the dirtiest sport there is in college athletics.
    And it might be the cleanest one at Umiss. That's how shitty that place is..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
    I knew a AAU "preacher", family advisor, and coach in Jackson MS working for charity sponsored by my employer...bottom line, Coach K is a straight up Gangster. On coach Stans, the family advisor told me MSU would be a winner if just paid a little. "Just pay and we can take care of you"