Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Vs OM game 3 thread

vCash
    First time since 2003 we sweep TCUN!!!

Outstanding weekend going, fellas. Can we put a cherry on top tomorrow evening?

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Holy ****ing shit what a play. Saves game. Great sweep! Click an ad shitbirds!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Wow. What a play, what a win, and what a stretch for us. Completely turned this year around.
    Who would've thunk cyr was dragging us down so much.**** Cann and Henderson are doing an outstanding job

vCash

vCash
    Rooker probably rewrote the mock draft... He is a stud bolt

vCash
    Great Series! Should we try Rooker on the mound? He's been great at everything else.
    Also, FTSUN!

vCash
    Man we've had some gritty wins the past two weeks. I'm not sure how long we can keep up winning games like this but we've certainly proven how mentally strong we are.

vCash
    This is the best damn weekend! We keepin' it rolling

vCash
    Tough year for the mighty shitbirds

vCash
    FTSUN, I agree. Good job DAWGS!

vCash
    I think I remember somebody on here saying a week or so ago that Rooker could not play first base. I may be wrong. However, if it was said, then I hope that person has some good tasting sauce on that crow they should now be eating. That is also where Rooker needs to be for the next level. He not only helped us win the game with his bat, but he saved our game with his defense. GO DAWGS!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Never doubted it for a second did you, Cadaver?
    Not once. Haha

vCash
    This is so sweet! Our center fielder shut down their ass! Rooker was awesome as well. Cannizaro is starting to impress me now that he knows what our guys can do. I can't wait to see what he does with his own guys or heck a full fall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Great Series! Should we try Rooker on the mound? He's been great at everything else.
    Also, FTSUN!
    If Cann puts him out there I wouldn't question him. And it will ptobably work the way he is pressing buttons right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    I think I remember somebody on here saying a week or so ago that Rooker could not play first base. I may be wrong. However, if it was said, then I hope that person has some good tasting sauce on that crow they should now be eating. That is also where Rooker needs to be for the next level. He not only helped us win the game with his bat, but he saved our game with his defense. GO DAWGS!!!!
    Probably me, ha. He had been looking bad over there. Glad he figured it out. I'll become a crow coniseur if MSU athletics will keep up the current staus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    WHAT A FREAKING PLAY!
    Haha, reverse jinx works again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    You could create a book of dumb crap people on here were saying as recently as 3 weeks ago

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    First time since 2003 we sweep TCUN!!!

Outstanding weekend going, fellas. Can we put a cherry on top tomorrow evening?
    Pretty sure it's the first time since 2003 to sweep them IN OXFORD. I think we've swept them since then, but maybe not. I figured Richard Cross was trying to sell us short by saying it that way repeatedly today.

vCash
    Was the game on tv so I can watch the replay?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Was the game on tv so I can watch the replay?
    No doubt. Uverse had the 1st 2 here in n.tx but nothing today.