Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THE difference in Vic and Mullen

vCash
    What is it for to being differences in some random posters and douche nozzle???

One is for to be fixing sandy vaginitis....

One is for to be having sandy vaginitis.....

That is all.

Your friend,
    Swami
    "Even the greatest fool can accomplish a task if it were after his or her heart. But the intelligent ones are those who can convert every work into one that suits their taste." - Swami Vivekananda

vCash

Dynamite drop-in, Swami.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
    I'm fairly certain you post stuff like this as clickbait
    This is the correct answer.

vCash

vCash
    And on this day five years ago Loafers made the worst hire in the history of Mississippi State. This after firing Stans. Random, let's hope your agenda gets snuffed out against Mullen...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Mullen went 5-7 just 2 years after being #1- Vic wont
    We went 6-7 thank you very much***

I've had my rants about Mullen as well but hes knocked it out of the park since the egg bowl.

vCash
    There is a big difference between the two and that is that Vic isn't scared of winning and success and Mullen is scared to death of both.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Vic will use this op to further enhance recruiting and keep the program in the Top 20 in the country
    I agree but also disagree. Vic is playing in a national championship while Mullen lost a NY6 bowl in its first year of inception. Sure we achieved a #1 ranking but we didn't end there. I agree that Mullen should have leveraged that for better recruits but I also think some of tsun's shenanigans were tough for him to fight so he gave up to some extent. I still don't think that What Mullen accomplished that year is equal to what Vic has done this year when viewed within the confines of each individual sport.

I'll be interested to see if recruiting picks up now the tsun is being forced to play by the rules and now that Dak is becoming a household name.