Thread: I have to hand it to the UConn fans. They're pure class

vCash

I have to hand it to the UConn fans. They're pure class

And I think their coach is, too. I hated them during the season winning every game by 300 points, but have newfound respect for them after last night.

https://the-boneyard.com/threads/con...iss-st.110017/

vCash
    Respect given.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    WOW, that was awesome to read.

+1 to Husky fans!

vCash
    They're fanbase seems to have a higher than average basketball IQ. I imagine they probably also know it's not the end of the world and now somehow they'll struggle to recruit going forward.

Strike now Cohen. A decent chance we could get them to schedule a home and home?
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Those of us at the game may disagree. Maybe I had the bad batch near me but they sucked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg496 View Post
    Those of us at the game may disagree. Maybe I had the bad batch near me but they sucked.
    Ditto. Same experience here. Family sitting in front of me yelling air ball all night and making puking gestures every time our fight song was played by the band. Glad the girls sent their yankee asses packing back home as LOSERS !!!

Banned
    vCash
    Our D didn't allow them to run their offense so they looked out of whack and did not score much. Gabby Williams was darn good.

So we made uconn look bad. It isn't that they can't play obviously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladin View Post
    Ditto. Same experience here. Family sitting in front of me yelling air ball all night and making puking gestures every time our fight song was played by the band. Glad the girls sent their yankee asses packing back home as LOSERS !!!
    Seriously they expected every single call and were pissed off about 20 times when fouls weren't called on us. Every foul on them was horseshit of course. Sore losers.

Banned
    vCash
    It's the first time, in a long long time, you've seen uconn team be like...'I don't want to shoot this ball..'

At the end they were like...'I cannot even pass this ball now'. And McCowan was stealing passes, tipping balls and uconn went praying for some sort of foul to occur
    Last edited by I_Spy; 04-01-2017 at 05:41 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg496 View Post
    Seriously they expected every single call and were pissed off about 20 times when fouls weren't called on us. Every foul on them was horseshit of course. Sore losers.
    No offense, but that sounds like any basketball game thread on this board....

Banned
    vCash
    Let's not kid ourselves, UConn fans are in total shock right now and they aint stupid. They know everyone in the country is looking at their forums to enjoy their melt but they aren't rewarding the lurkers instead are just showing fake classy posts towards us to look good. "Opum careful you don't step in the bullshit".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Let's not kid ourselves, UConn fans are in total shock right now and they aint stupid. They know everyone in the country is looking at their forums to enjoy their melt but they aren't rewarding the lurkers instead are just showing fake classy posts towards us to look good. "Opum careful you don't step in the bullshit".
    I don't think it's that. Why would you assume they're fake?

I do think it may be a little easier to be classy when you have won 111 straight games, 4 straight national titles, and know you will probably win at least the next 2. But still.

vCash
    F*** their coach... that guy is as cocky as it gets. Every time he talked last week leading up to the game, he was basically guaranteeing victory like it wasn't even going to be a competition. Then after they lose he acted like it was expected and no big deal.

Banned
    vCash
    17 their coach. I know some will disagree with me but I just don't see the point of beating a team by 60. To me that's like going for 2 up 4 TD' s with 2 minutes to go in the 4th.

I would say the same for our team.

I hope that ********** is suffering horrible stomach pains right now. And I'm glad we snapped it off in his ass in heart breaking fashion. And 17 that fake smile after morgan's shot fell.

Hey Geno, I hope it hurt bitch. 17 you bitch.

Banned
    vCash
    I was surprised that the UConn girl wanted to score so quickly when they got the ball with 26 seconds left and tie score. Then I realized- THEY DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY IN A TIGHT GAME! UConn was so used to winning by 40-60, they didn't know what to do. The Mississippi State University, being in so many close games and overtimes, were much better prepared.