Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Cooking and Drinking Thread: Final 4 Edition

vCash

Weekend Cooking and Drinking Thread: Final 4 Edition

Big sports weekend for both MSU men's baseball and women's basketball. All I got to say about Saturday night is #GoZags. Not sure what cooking I have going on this weekend but there might be something in the works...

vCash
    I'll get the thread rolling. For lunch I blackened some Redfish with steamed broccoli and homemade tartar

vCash
    A couple Jai Alais while getting the boat and gear ready for the morning. Planning on a quick stop for trout and then taking the family to Ship Island. Hoping the wind stays down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeckleDawg View Post
    A couple Jai Alais while getting the boat and gear ready for the morning. Planning on a quick stop for trout and then taking the family to Ship Island. Hoping the wind stays down.
    Tight lines and smooth seas. Give us a report

vCash
    Bacon wrapped tenderloin stuffed with boudin. Store prepped home cooked. Turned out pretty good, daughter and her friends had dominos SMH!

vCash
    Grilled some damn good Cobia tonight while watching the baseball game, wish I would have taken a picture. My favorite fish on a great Bulldog night.

vCash
    My wife and I home alone tonight. Grilled the last of the deer steak, which had marinating in teriyaki for two days! I've never had better steak for many reasons!
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    I'll get the thread rolling. For lunch I blackened some Redfish with steamed broccoli and homemade tartar

Which do you prefer to eat? Reds or Spec's?
    Last edited by Percho; 04-01-2017 at 12:15 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post
    Whick do you prefer to eat? Reds or Spec's?
    I'll put in my vote for reds, but specs are damn good too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post
    Which do you prefer to eat? Reds or Spec's?
    Really no preference. Reds on the halfshell are much better on the grill and trout fry up much better so they both have their strong suits. Both panee and bake well.

vCash
    Not a great pic but did an omlet with jalape?o cheddar deer sausage, onions, and mozzarella cheese for breakfast

vCash
    Shrimp and crawfish boil last night. Today's a mystery.

vCash
    Ari and I cooked steaks and watched the FF

Today is Shish-ka-bobs as we watch the Football scrimmage, beisball, and the men's FF

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Ari and I cooked steaks and watched the FF

Today is Shish-ka-bobs as we watch the Football scrimmage, beisball, and the men's FF
    You on the west coast?

vCash
    I'm worried now****

That was the last of the deer steak so I can't replicate the meal. I have laid out the same clothes, although the underwear will be washed first.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Just returned from two weeks in Maui and Honolulu and need some good southern food. The fish and oysters out there don't compare to what we get in Mississippi from the gulf. We ate steak mostly while there. Great time watching the lady dawgs at 9 am in the morning. Everyone at the bar was rooting for us. Fun time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    You on the west coast?
    No- StarkVegas

vCash
    Birthday weekend. Celebrating my Hank Aaron year - 44. One of my roommates from State who I hadn't seen in 20+ years drove down from Charlotte and we played golf on Thursday. Tonight, my parents took the family out. We went up the road to Darien to Skipper's Fish Camp. Some oysters, fresh shrimp, and fried soft shell crab for dinner. Now relaxing with a glass of Woodford Reserve.

vCash
    Man, y'all are killing it, as usual. I took both boats out, fished a few stumps and just enjoyed the beautiful day we were given. It's a good day to be a D A W G . Love it.
    This boat is one that SapperDawg and I grew up in. Dad and PawPaw bought this boat in 1972. It's still slaying fish waaaay up here in Lowndes County 40 years later. The front seat is vacant because my fishing buddy is in Baghdad at the moment...we'll get at it soon.

Hail State.

Go Dawgs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Birthday weekend. Celebrating my Hank Aaron year - 44. One of my roommates from State who I hadn't seen in 20+ years drove down from Charlotte and we played golf on Thursday. Tonight, my parents took the family out. We went up the road to Darien to Skipper's Fish Camp. Some oysters, fresh shrimp, and fried soft shell crab for dinner. Now relaxing with a glass of Woodford Reserve.

All of that looks delicious, man! Happy birthday, too.