Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you could talk to the Lady Dawgs..,,

vCash
    Me: You've bled with Wallace, now bleed with me.

Girls: Who is Wallace?

Me: (facepalming)That's not the point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Dawg View Post
    This is the way I'd want it to go down if I was Coach Vic:

Coach walks into the locker room. Has a rolled up sheet of paper in his right hand, tapping it softly on his left. Big smile on his face.

"Ok Ladies, big night, huh? We've had big nights before. We are in the Final Four! Each and every one of you has contributed to this. Enjoy this moment. This is one of those moments you'll remember for the rest of your lives. Live in it, make YOUR story. YOU control how this will go."

"Give them nothing, make them earn every basket, every pass down low. Contest everything. Make them make mistakes. We've got nothing to lose Ladies...That being said, I've got someone here you all know to talk to you...Dak, you got anything?"

Prescott comes out...big smile on his face, the ladies clap and laugh at the sight of their old friend. Dak begins, "Thanks Coach! Welcome to Dallas, Ladies! I feel like you should be talking to me. You've accomplished so much over these past few years, I'm in awe being here with you. I know this, you guys are here for a reason, you're great individuals, athletes, team, and a family. We are part of the Mississippi State family. We don't back down, we don't run, we lift one another, we play for each other. Like Coach Vic said, enjoy this moment, because you've earned it. The entire Mississippi State family is proud of you. Know this, that family is behind you, cheering you on. You've got nothing to lose, play loose, have fun, leave it all on the court. If you do that, its success...for you...your team...and your Family. Have fun Ladies, I'll be out there screaming my head off for you, as will the rest of the Mississippi State family. Its a great day to be a Dawg...go get 'em Ladies!"

Coach pats Dak on the back, "Thanks Dak! And you're right, our entire Family is behind us, rooting us on. Dak, you gonna come back Sunday night and talk to us again, right?" Vic gives him and the team a big grin. "Now let's go win this game Ladies!"
    +100

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    Me: You've bled with Wallace, now bleed with me.

Girls: Who is Wallace?

Me: (facepalming)That's not the point.
    Awesome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    You are damn sure earning it. Man up.
    Hilarious! Still? You rock man!

vCash
    Jeremiah 29:11-13New King James Version (NKJV)

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

Sending Prayers for a FAIR game and FAIR refs.... #PRAISE the LORD and GO DAWGS.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    before the game tomorrow what would you say?

My talk: Play without fear. You have nothing to fear and nothing to lose. UConn is the one with something to lose and something to fear, not you. Go for it. Play for the joy of the game! Live and play for the moment!
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    I'm sure somebody somewhere throughout history has said something similar, but my pre-game pep talk would be...

"Bulldogs! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!
    Give them nothing! But take from them everything!
    The world will know that free Bulldogs stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed."

Now I gotta go find my shield and spear.
    We gave them nothing, but took from them a 111-win streak and their 5-year national championship streak. That's taking everything -- Way to go Dogs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    We gave them nothing, but took from them a 111-win streak and their 5-year national championship streak. That's taking everything -- Way to go Dogs!!!
    You could see the fear in their eyes going down the stretch.

vCash
    Seems appropriate to repeat this now.

"I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you."