Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could talk to the Lady Dawgs..,,

vCash
    Is that John Candy sitting in the 3rd row?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    "Go punch these ****ers in the mouth for 4 quarters. We'll win or we'll lose, but regardless make their asses glad they aren't playing MSU their next game."
    I like this one a lot haha

Banned
    vCash
    What one woman can do another can do. What one woman can do another can do. Say it!! Louder!! What one woman can do another can do!! Damn right!!! Cause tonight we're gonna kill the mother****er!!!

vCash
    I can't speak for him... but my friend, MUTT would say something like this:

"Look, gurls... ya'll made it this far, dammit... another win, and women may earn the right to vote! Don't let your species down, gynos!!!!!"

but I'm just speculating....

regardless, I hope you Kittens (read: "cats") win!
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash

vCash
    Tonight is the night of nights. You are about to embark on the Great Crusade toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle hardened. They will fight savagely. I have full confidence in your courage, devotion, and skill. We will accept nothing less than full Victory.

Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking.

vCash
    Upon this battle depends the survival of Bulldog civilization. Upon it depends our own Bulldog life, and the long continuity of our institutions and our Empire.

The whole fury and might of the enemy must very soon be turned on us. UConn knows that they will have to break us or lose the war. If we can stand up to them, all NCAAW basketball may be free and the life of the world may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands.

But if we fail, then the whole world, including Starkvegas, including all else that we have known and cared for, will sink further into the abyss of a new Dark Age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science.

Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that, if the Bulldog Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say, "This was their finest hour."

vCash
    This is the way I'd want it to go down if I was Coach Vic:

Coach walks into the locker room. Has a rolled up sheet of paper in his right hand, tapping it softly on his left. Big smile on his face.

"Ok Ladies, big night, huh? We've had big nights before. We are in the Final Four! Each and every one of you has contributed to this. Enjoy this moment. This is one of those moments you'll remember for the rest of your lives. Live in it, make YOUR story. YOU control how this will go."

"Give them nothing, make them earn every basket, every pass down low. Contest everything. Make them make mistakes. We've got nothing to lose Ladies...That being said, I've got someone here you all know to talk to you...Dak, you got anything?"

Prescott comes out...big smile on his face, the ladies clap and laugh at the sight of their old friend. Dak begins, "Thanks Coach! Welcome to Dallas, Ladies! I feel like you should be talking to me. You've accomplished so much over these past few years, I'm in awe being here with you. I know this, you guys are here for a reason, you're great individuals, athletes, team, and a family. We are part of the Mississippi State family. We don't back down, we don't run, we lift one another, we play for each other. Like Coach Vic said, enjoy this moment, because you've earned it. The entire Mississippi State family is proud of you. Know this, that family is behind you, cheering you on. You've got nothing to lose, play loose, have fun, leave it all on the court. If you do that, its success...for you...your team...and your Family. Have fun Ladies, I'll be out there screaming my head off for you, as will the rest of the Mississippi State family. Its a great day to be a Dawg...go get 'em Ladies!"

Coach pats Dak on the back, "Thanks Dak! And you're right, our entire Family is behind us, rooting us on. Dak, you gonna come back Sunday night and talk to us again, right?" Vic gives him and the team a big grin. "Now let's go win this game Ladies!"
    Last edited by Bama_Dawg; 03-31-2017 at 08:39 AM.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    Seriously? You that thin-skinned?? It was a damn joke! I promise you are not a "first priority" for me.
    If that had been your 1st time then sure. Since it's about the hundredth one....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    If that had been your 1st time then sure. Since it's about the hundredth one....

I think you may have me confused with somebody else. I've given you a little ribbing before, but nothing special, and nothing I haven't been on the receiving end of myself.

To be sure...you have posted some stupid shit here. But so have I, and so have a lot of posters on this board. Get over it.

vCash
    Swipe the legs

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Swipe the legs

Banned
    vCash
    Girls, remember that this is only a game. If everyone tries their hardest and has fun, then EVERYBODY is a winner.
    Last edited by Mutt the Hoople; 03-31-2017 at 06:23 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post

I think you may have me confused with somebody else. I've given you a little ribbing before, but nothing special, and nothing I haven't been on the receiving end of myself.

To be sure...you have posted some stupid shit here. But so have I, and so have a lot of posters on this board. Get over it.
    You were the one who felt the need to go after somebody not me. I was just posting about the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    Girls, remember that this is only a game. If everyone plays their hardest and has fun, then EVERYBODY is a winner. Oh, and can a guy get a sammich around here, for crying out loud???
    There, FIFY.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    You were the one who felt the need to go after somebody not me. I was just posting about the game.
    You are damn sure earning it. Man up.

vCash
    Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain’t over now. ‘Cause when the goin’ gets tough, the tough get goin’! Who’s with me? Let’s go! Where’s the spirit? Where’s the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you’re gonna let it be the worst. “Ooh, we’re afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble.” Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I’m not gonna take this. Wormer, he’s a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer…

vCash
    "Well then I guess there's only one thing left to do...Win the whole ****ing thing."