Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could talk to the Lady Dawgs..,,

vCash

If you could talk to the Lady Dawgs..,,

before the game tomorrow what would you say?

My talk: Play without fear. You have nothing to fear and nothing to lose. UConn is the one with something to lose and something to fear, not you. Go for it. Play for the joy of the game! Live and play for the moment!

vCash
    I'm sure somebody somewhere throughout history has said something similar, but my pre-game pep talk would be...

"Bulldogs! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!
    Give them nothing! But take from them everything!
    The world will know that free Bulldogs stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed."

Now I gotta go find my shield and spear.

Banned
    vCash
    Effort and Will! Do what you know how to do and do not be stopped.

vCash
    I'd say. You lollygag the ball in the infield. You lollygag your way to first. You lollygag in and out of the dugout. You know what that makes you? Larry?

Someone had to shoutout LOLLYGAGGERS!

I'd honestly would say. Girls you know I don't have anything to say. You know how big of a moment this is. You know what this game means. Just have fun and relax and Hail State.

Banned
    vCash
    "1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi" you gotta love that movie

Enjoyment of a game always comes from the work you put into it.
    Good Luck, Lady Dawgs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post

My talk: Play without fear. You have nothing to fear and nothing to lose. UConn is the one with something to lose and something to fear, not you. Go for it. Play for the joy of the game! Live and play for the moment!
    Move your feet. Cut off passing lanes. Be patient on offense. Work hard for position on rebounds. Give up on me he easy baskets for don't commit stupid fouls.

vCash
    "And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth. " I Samuel 17:49

Also a great line when Hickory won the Indiana State Basketball Championship!!! Hopefully someone gets this.
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 03-30-2017 at 08:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    "And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth. " I Samuel 17:49

Also a great line when Hickory won the Indiana State Basketball Championship!!! Hopefully someone gets this.

I was already looking for this. THIS! Just watching it again....it's amazing how many parallels there are. HAIL STATE!
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 03-30-2017 at 08:54 PM.

vCash

I was already looking for this. THIS! Just watching it again....it's amazing how many parallels there are. HAIL STATE!
    WHO is gonna make the shot?
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 03-30-2017 at 08:54 PM.

vCash
    The mighty oak was once a tiny seed that held its ground.

Don't quit for one minute. Don't quit for one second. Give them 60 minutes of hell.

Bulldog nation wants ONE THING.....FIGHT!

vCash
    First I'd say, "If some dude that goes by Liverpooldawg tries to give you advice, IGNORE HIM!

Then I'd say, "Win, lose or draw, I am so damned proud of you young ladies. You've accomplished more than any other squad in Miss State history. More importantly, you've done it with class and dignity. Mississippi State University could not ask for better representatives of our school and our community.

You all worked your asses off to earn this Final Four. Now it's your time to go out there and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Go out there and have fun. Play hard, but loose. "They"...the so-called experts told you you couldn't beat DePaul. You did. Those same experts said you couldn't beat Washington. You did. And again, those experts said you couldn't play with Baylor. You did and you kicked their ass with all the odds against you!

I simply could not be more proud of you...no matter what happens on that court tonight. I wear maroon & white with more pride today because of who you all are and what you have accomplished as athletes, students and most importantly people. You are a credit to your school, your community and to your loved ones.

Now go out there and give those Connecticut Yankees an ass-whupping they won't soon forget! Praise the Lord and go Dawgs!"
    Last edited by blacklistedbully; 03-30-2017 at 08:42 PM.

vCash
    Or maybe something like this:

vCash
    "Go punch these ****ers in the mouth for 4 quarters. We'll win or we'll lose, but regardless make their asses glad they aren't playing MSU their next game."

vCash
    House money. Play loose, enjoy the moment, and hit them in the mouth early. Make them doubt that they are the typical UCONN and we have a shot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    First I'd say, "If some dude that goes by Liverpooldawg tries to give you advice, IGNORE HIM!

Then I'd say, "Win, lose or draw, I am so damned proud of you young ladies. You've accomplished more than any other squad in Miss State history. More importantly, you've done it with class and dignity. Mississippi State University could not ask for better representatives of our school and our community.

You all worked your asses off to earn this Final Four. Now it's your time to go out there and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Go out there and have fun. Play hard, but loose. "They"...the so-called experts told you you couldn't beat DePaul. You did. Those same experts said you couldn't beat Washington. You did. And again, those experts said you couldn't play with Baylor. You did and you kicked their ass with all the odds against you!

I simply could not be more proud of you...no matter what happens on that court tonight. I wear maroon & white with more pride today because of who you all are and what you have accomplished as athletes, students and most importantly people. You are a credit to your school, your community and to your loved ones.

Now go out there and give those Connecticut Yankees an ass-whupping they won't soon forget! Praise the Lord and go Dawgs!"
    So your first priority is to get in a dig at poster you don't like...........THEN you speak about MSU. OK. Praise the Lord and GO DAWGS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    "Go punch these ****ers in the mouth for 4 quarters. We'll win or we'll lose, but regardless make their asses glad they aren't playing MSU their next game."
    This I like.

vCash
    So your first priority is to get in a dig at poster you don't like...........THEN you speak about MSU. OK. Praise the Lord and GO DAWGS!
    Seriously? You that thin-skinned?? It was a damn joke! I promise you are not a "first priority" for me.

vCash
    This, just substitute basketball for hockey and UCONN for Soviet:

vCash
    98-38. It's been with us all year. We're not the same team, they're not the same team, time to prove ourselves to them and rest of the country.

vCash
    Fear has no place on the court. Friday night is our night.

Last edited by TaleofTwoDogs; 03-30-2017 at 11:05 PM.