Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Braves

vCash

Braves

Roster taking shape now. Bonifacio is on the team. Paco Rodriquez was released and EOF is on the team. Not sure what I think about these moves.

Braves open suntrust 630 Friday night vs Yankees and open season at mets Monday at 12. Can't wait

ETA... changed time for opening game. Not sure why I thought 11
    Last edited by msstate7; 03-29-2017 at 03:39 PM.

vCash
    I'm looking forward to this season. I'm ready to see how these young guys develop
    Wrap it in Maroon and White

vCash
    I'll be there Friday, already seen the stadium. It's so much better than Turner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    I'll be there Friday, already seen the stadium. It's so much better than Turner.
    Extremely jealous. I'll be there June 16th vs marlins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Extremely jealous. I'll be there June 16th vs marlins.
    Didn't mean to rub it in haha. You're going to love it, much more intimate feel than Turner, both in the stands and concourses.

vCash
    Over/under at 75 wins. If Snikter keeps D'nard and J Peterson on the roster then they will be under.

vCash
    I was hoping to be more hopeful at this point. Very interested to see how this season goes. Has to be better than this year and could potentially be in WC hunt after August. But could also not be very good. Gonna need a few more young pitchers step up at some point.

Opening day roster means little. Will be different within 2 weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Didn't mean to rub it in haha. You're going to love it, much more intimate feel than Turner, both in the stands and concourses.
    I will be there on April 16th. Sitting close to centerfield and I am not sure what I will do if Renfroe hits a homer.

vCash
    Im not gonna get to see it until late June. I can't wait!
    Wrap it in Maroon and White

vCash
    I'll be there for the opening April 14th! Been planning on going to opening day at Sun Trust since they announced they were leaving Turner Field during my sophomore year of college.

vCash
    Roster taking shape now. Bonifacio is on the team. Paco Rodriquez was released and EOF is on the team. Not sure what I think about these moves.

Braves open suntrust 630 Friday night vs Yankees and open season at mets Monday at 12. Can't wait

ETA... changed time for opening game. Not sure why I thought 11
    Cant believe boner face made the team. I bet they pick up a backup CF and cut boner face. There's several on the market right now.

cutting Paco is bold. He must have sucked in ST.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    cutting Paco is bold. He must have sucked in ST.
    Paco ST stats:
    2.25 era 4.0 ip 2 k 1.25 whip

vCash
    Paco ST stats:
    2.25 era 4.0 ip 2 k 1.25 whip
    That's. ........surprising.

vCash
    I will be in Atlanta for the Cubs Series. But I'm a Cubs fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    Get outta this thread then****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    2 series the office loves, Cubs and Mets. There will be more mets and Cub fans than Braves fans at those games. Good luck getting to the stadium though. Talked to a buddy of mine who was at the VIP showing Thrus nite. Took him 1.5 hours to get to the stadium from near CNN. His GHP sources told him getting to the evening games will be a nightmare.

vCash
    I do like the braves a small bit. Been going to most ATL games since 1991. Fulton Co. Stadium was my first big league game, so of course that was bitter sweet.

vCash
    Big Braves fan in 90's and early 00's when Maddux, Glavine, & Smoltz were there. Saw Maddux pitch a 2-hitter in Fulton County. Klesko and I believe Justice hit solo shots to win 2-0. Been to Turner once.

Once Maddux & Smoltz started fading and Maddux left, I haven't kept up with baseball much since then. Did watch playoffs some but haven't even watched those much since Boston broke the curse. Got back into NCAA ball in 2013 when we made our run in tourney, but still haven't watched MLB hardly at all.

I may take time to watch a game or two this year.

vCash
    I'm pretty pumped about this season. I'm going to Suntrust at least 3 times. I'm taking the wife to her first MLB game vs the Cardinals on Star Wars night, going to see Metallica at Suntrust (I'll be on the field!), and planning a guys trip later on in the season. It's going to be a good summer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Big Braves fan in 90's and early 00's when Maddux, Glavine, & Smoltz were there. Saw Maddux pitch a 2-hitter in Fulton County. Klesko and I believe Justice hit solo shots to win 2-0. Been to Turner once.

Once Maddux & Smoltz started fading and Maddux left, I haven't kept up with baseball much since then. Did watch playoffs some but haven't even watched those much since Boston broke the curse. Got back into NCAA ball in 2013 when we made our run in tourney, but still haven't watched MLB hardly at all.

I may take time to watch a game or two this year.
    The braves are building a contender. Might not show this season, but soon