Quote Originally Posted by Hrdawg82 View Post
what is the Corinth area looking like with the newer models? I am over a factory and am wondering if I should send them home after the first shift around 2:00pm. What are your thoughts?
Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
Right now it looks like the Coast is in line to get hit hard, is that the case? It looks like everything is down in South Louisiana headed towards South Mississippi.
The Corinth area is looking like it can expect storms to redevelop and move over the area between 2:00-7:00. Models are showing the potential for a broken line of discrete cells to form early this afternoon and move east. These have the potential to become severe and maybe produce a short lived tornado, but I am personally thinking the main threats would be straight line winds and large hail.

The storms along the coast are expected to weaken as the day wears on, so I would not be as concerned down there. All of MS is under a slight risk for severe weather (enhanced was dropped for north MS) so it is not out of the question you see a severe storm out of this line, but I am thinking that far south you are looking at more of a heavy rain event than anything else.