Thread: TSUN series

vCash

TSUN series

What are the chances we take 2 of 3? I havent watched them much this year so I dont really know much about them. I dont think they have a pitcher as good as Pilk or hitters as good as Rooker, Mangum, Gridley is batting .555 over our win streak I think we can win the series. What yall think

Banned
    vCash
    Oh they have pitching. Really really good pitching!!

vCash
    I think it's gonna be tough. They have really good pitching. My goal was 2-2 this week and we're half way there

vCash
    Admittedly I havent watched a single inning of them this year so I dont know anything. We are pretty hot right now and UK took 2 of 3 against them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GTHOM View Post
    What are the chances we take 2 of 3? I havent watched them much this year so I dont really know much about them. I dont think they have a pitcher as good as Pilk or hitters as good as Rooker, Mangum, Gridley is batting .555 over our win streak I think we can win the series. What yall think
    We'll find out this weekend if we can truly hit or not. Because they can surely pitch. Neither team will sweep. Chances of taking 2 of 3...45%.

vCash
    Their pen with stokes and woolfolk is legit. Their starters are above average but not dominant.

I say keep pilk on Friday instead of moving him to Thursday. Thoughts?

vCash
    Hopefully the bats will still be hot for Pilkington's start and we can get a W. Then, we just need to figure out a way to pull out one of the other two.

vCash
    They won 4 in a row just to get our hopes up before pissing us off.

vCash
    I'm expecting it to be low scoring with us striking out a lot. I'll be happy with one on the road because Ole Miss plays really well at home.

vCash
    I watched them a little against UK and some against Vandy when it was on tv. I have seen them look really good and look really awful. The big kid that threw against them Sunday from KY made them look bad. He was throwing 93 and blowing it right by them. They wouldnt lay off the slider off the plate either. I think we are about tit for tat. They have a good bit of freshman playing so they are inexperienced. As usual they have that cocky ass attitude that we come to expect from them. They didnt look dominate or anything and the way we are playing, i dont see why we cant take the series.... oh yea, Memphis beat them twice.... once at home to give them their first loss...

vCash
    Come out of the next 6 games at 4-2 would be great..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Oh they have pitching. Really really good pitching!!
    The way our guys hit I don't worry about their pitchers. I worry about ours.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Ole Miss is mediocre in terms of SEC teams, but so are we. Any outcome would not surprise me.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Their pitching has been pretty good, but we have 3 hitters that are the top 3 in hits in the SEC (Mangum 44, Rooker 41, Gridley 40). As of today, Rooker is batting .427, SLG .885, OB% .521, and is 14-16 stolen bases.

vCash
    Now is when we need to make sure we have starting pitching that can hold runs down and let our offense relax and hit the ball. Hard on an offense to try to play from behind because starting pitching gives up too many runs early.