Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UConn fans are cocky as hell

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash

UConn fans are cocky as hell

I'm serious. I'm trying to have a legitimate conversation with this guy and he's just like "Maybe you'll beat us....LOL NO." God do I want to beat these 17'n fans moreso than Bama fans, and that's saying something. I want to knock them down about 20 pegs.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NCAAW/comme..._espn/dfhp64b/
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Well, in all honesty they have good reason to be cocky.

vCash
    If we won 111 straight in some sport, I'd be cocky too.

vCash
    Yep, don't blame them one bit. They beat us by freaking 60 points last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon View Post
    If we won 111 straight in some sport, I'd be cocky too.
    Haha that's what I was thinking. If we were in a similar position, I'm pretty sure we would all be saying, 'Lulz, these morons think they have a shot.'

vCash
    Yea... hard to blame them considering the streak and the results versus us last year.

vCash
    They should be- they are a Dynasty.

I just hope Vegas will give me about 15 points so I can make some money when we stay within 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    They should be- they are a Dynasty.

I just hope Vegas will give me about 15 points so I can make some money when we stay within 10
    They beat ND, South Carolina, and Baylor by 11 this year. I say the spread is 13-15

vCash
    The spread will likely be 18-20.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    They beat ND, South Carolina, and Baylor by 11 this year. I say the spread is 13-15
    SC played them at their place and only lost by 11. If I get 13-15- I'm gonna make more money than I did on the Baylor game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Well, in all honesty they have good reason to be cocky.
    Yep
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    SC played them at their place and only lost by 11. If I get 13-15- I'm gonna make more money than I did on the Baylor game
    Haha!!

Call me sexist if you want, but you might be getting close to a degenerate gambler if you bet on woman's basketball.
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 03-28-2017 at 10:45 AM.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Are they any more obnoxious than a bammer fan?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDawg94 View Post
    Are they any more obnoxious than a bammer fan?
    One thing UConn and Bama fans have in common is that neither of them attended Bama.

Banned
    vCash
    Honestly you're kinda like the Belgium soldier riding over on his bike to check out what the Germans are saying before they blitzkrieg your ass when you venture over into UConn Women's hoops talk by their fans. I don't need to go see what they are saying to know what they are saying. It ain't pretty. We gotta punch them in the mouth repeatedly for 40 minutes. Any second short of that and we get raped. We need 4-5 ladies go Morgan Fire to have a chance.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    The people that beat us by 60 last year are predominantly in the WNBA right now and went 1,2,3 in the draft. They are good and will be favored, but anyone acting like we have no shot hasn't watched UCONN play this year. They have had several close calls this year and some were against teams much worse than us. If Tulane can hang within 3 we are capable of beating them. We will travel well and they will not have a home court advantage either. I tried to tell people yesterday that were talking about how classy their fans were that they were really just a bunch of ass holes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    One thing UConn and Bama fans have in common is that neither of them attended Bama.
    Strong post! One of the best ever on this board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    This is terrific.

vCash
    if your team has won 111 straight and you are negative about winning you might be a MSU fan. I'll take cockiness over undo negativity.

vCash
    They beat Tulane by 3 .. ****ing Tulane. We will be a double digit dog. Hell we were a 8 point dog against Baylor.
    They aren't undefeated by accident but we are pretty damn good.