Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nothing good to say.............

vCash

Nothing good to say.............

don't nothing!!!!!! I'll just keep my mouth shut!!!!!

Great run Girls! (Best I can do!)

vCash
    You can't say one thing? We never gave up. Yes the last two mins was ugly but we didn't quit.

vCash
    We had no answer for Wilson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    We had no answer for Wilson.
    This is it. We don't have a player like that, which is why I didn't think we could beat the elite teams and why the Baylor and UConn wins were so miraculous.

vCash
    The Mississippi State Bulldogs were one of the teams playing for the National Championship tonight. That's a pretty good thing to say

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    This is it. We don't have a player like that, which is why I didn't think we could beat the elite teams and why the Baylor and UConn wins were so miraculous.
    To be honest though, Baylor and UConn don't even have a player like that either. She's the best player in the nation by a country mile. Vic wasn't lying when he said that in his pregame comments.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    I didn't see a player like her on UConn or Baylor's team either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    To be honest though, Baylor and UConn don't even have a player like that either. She's the best player in the nation by a country mile. Vic wasn't lying when he said that in his pregame comments.
    Then why not double team or zone. How many times do we continue to try what doesn't work?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Then why not double team or zone. How many times do we continue to try what doesn't work?
    Not sure double team is the answer. Probably should try zone some ... and tonight that might have saved the legs some that were already wore out on our team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    Wilson is probably the best team in the country, but both Baylor and UConn far outpace us in talent. Katie Lou Samuelson is every bit the talent Wilson is, just not as experienced yet.

vCash
    SC was our kryptonite this year. I would've preferred to play any other team on their side of the bracket. That, coupled with us being gassed, it just wasn't in the cards...the difficulty of our bracket wore us down for them.

vCash
    Wasnt just Wilson- they were killing us with offensive rebounds and getting to the FT line or making baskets.

SC was simply a better basketball team on both ends of the court.

vCash
    They outscored us in the paint by 22 and on the FT line. They were more aggressive and Vic is too damn stubborn to play a zone to prevent folks from walking into the basket area. His not playing William or for that matter his own daughter much was a head scratcher. These are once in a lifetime games and we just watched a dumbass say it's my way or the highway and act like he had never seen USC before. Incredibly bad game plan and they beat us worse in each game. Hence, they made adjustments and we did not. Thanks for a truly idiotic game plan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Wasnt just Wilson- they were killing us with offensive rebounds and getting to the FT line or making baskets.

SC was simply a better basketball team on both ends of the court.
    Not sure some were watching what you and I think, talent won this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
    They outscored us in the paint by 22 and on the FT line. They were more aggressive and Vic is too damn stubborn to play a zone to prevent folks from walking into the basket area. His not playing William or for that matter his own daughter much was a head scratcher. These are once in a lifetime games and we just watched a dumbass say it's my way or the highway and act like he had never seen USC before. Incredibly bad game plan and they beat us worse in each game. Hence, they made adjustments and we did not. Thanks for a truly idiotic game plan
    I agree

William in 23 mins...

8 pts -- 12 by VV was leader

4 assists -- no one else had more than 1. 8 total by team

4 FTs -- team leader

1 steal -- tied for team lead

vCash
    SC got every loose ball and every rebound. We were a step slow on everything. The charges we usually get were blocks cause we were late getting to the spot. They beat us it happens, but this was a historic run and proud of the team and coaches.

vCash
    Beating 3 #1 seeds in a row is an insane task for anyone.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    The same reason you keep posting the stupid shit you post I guess.

Banned
    vCash
    Asking Vic to play zone is akin to asking Jim Boeheim or John Chaney to play man. Suffocating man to man D is his calling card and what he knows. He probably spent less than half an hour of practice time all season coaching zone defense.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
    Some of the dumbest shit posted in awhile. Sober up