Thread: Hearing a police officer has been shot in Columbus...

vCash

Hearing a police officer has been shot in Columbus...

Sounds like a chase that started in Webster county, and ended in Columbus with an officer being shot. Arrests have been made.

Sad, hope the officer is ok.

vCash
    http://www.wcbi.com/breaking-officer...se-3-counties/

Story says he was shot in the leg and was taken to Baptist.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg34 View Post
    Sounds like a chase that started in Webster county, and ended in Columbus with an officer being shot. Arrests have been made.

Sad, hope the officer is ok.
    He's going to be alright. Little worse for wear but he's going to be fine.

vCash
    Scum suspect was fatally shot. Good for him.

vCash
    Amazing thing is that it is apparently Spencer Bailey's son. This life stuff gets hard.

http://starkvilledailynews.com/conte...-near-columbus

vCash
    Wow a serious name from the past, Spencer Bailey was studied for his connections with MSU by our Student Administration (SA) back in the 1970's, that I was part of. The SA president at the time was Sam Cox. There were a lot of things involving Spencer Bailey and MSU were very curious, like the bidding on the Student Health Insurance Program (Bailey sold insurance).
    Last edited by msbulldog; 03-27-2017 at 06:30 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Wow a serious name from the past, Spencer Bailey was studied for his connections with MSU by our Student Administration (SA) back in the 1970's, that I was part of. The SA president at the time was Sam Cox. There were a lot of things involving Spencer Bailey and MSU were very curious, like the bidding on the Student Health Insurance Program (Bailey sold insurance).
    I have no idea of his current situation, but at the time he was among the wealthiest in town.

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkernhelldawg View Post
    Amazing thing is that it is apparently Spencer Bailey's son. This life stuff gets hard.

http://starkvilledailynews.com/conte...-near-columbus
    It's a tragic situation. He had been living away for quite some time, and don't really know why he was back. I am very sad for the family but, someone can't do what he did this morning and think that things are going to end well.

I hope the officer is alright, and makes a full recovery. Terrible Situation all around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkernhelldawg View Post
    I have no idea of his current situation, but at the time he was among the wealthiest in town.
    Spencer sr, actually lived across the water from me in a small house in West Point out at the river, until we moved about 10 yrs ago to Shannon. No, I never met him, life is too short as it is.
    Last edited by shannondawg; 03-28-2017 at 11:43 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Very shady businessman and a general POS. Sounds like the apple didn't fall far. (RIP in peace)

vCash
    The whole chase ended about 5 or 6 miles from my place... every cop in the state was there (It seemed)...

If they'd just given me a few seconds notice, I coulda saved multiple gov't agencies A LOT of money, yesterday...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Very shady businessman and a general POS. Sounds like the apple didn't fall far. (RIP in peace)
    +1.