Thread: 2 tickets to the NCAA women's final four

vCash

2 tickets to the NCAA women's final four

I am a Baylor fan whose team got trounced last night by the better team. I have 2 all-session tickets to the final four that I'd like to sell now at a discount. I'm not at all sure how this forum works (I've just registered), but if anyone wants to buy the tickets, if you would post on this thread and advise how we can proceed with the process.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milebeachbob View Post
    I am a Baylor fan whose team got trounced last night by the better team.
    Kudos on having the best introductory sentence ever for this board.

vCash
    Send me an email at lelord44@gmail.com.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Please send me a PM

vCash
    Got in touch - thanks!
    Last edited by Dawg496; 03-27-2017 at 03:56 PM. Reason: removing personal info

vCash
    The tickets have been sold. Thanks for your interest. I may tell some other Baylor tickets holders about this site, in case there are other sellers and buyers.

vCash
    If you come back to this thread, tell your coach to pop a Xanax or two. If she needs some help finding some hit up @yancyporter on twitter.

vCash
    I haven't seen any info about ordering tickets from our ticket office. What gives there, All the venues show sold out on the official final four site.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    I haven't seen any info about ordering tickets from our ticket office. What gives there, All the venues show sold out on the official final four site.
    BDC and Season Ticket Holders have until 5 PM to request All-Session tickets through the ticket office. All-session tickets are going for $225 right now. Also, the ticket office will be selling student section tickets, but they will be upper deck.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Thanks.

vCash
    "I haven't seen any info about ordering tickets from our ticket office. What gives there, All the venues show sold out on the official final four site."

I went through the ticket office this morning. With your BDC priority, you may get some. Hopefully your priority doesn't trump me by too much....

Big E
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    "I haven't seen any info about ordering tickets from our ticket office. What gives there, All the venues show sold out on the official final four site."

I went through the ticket office this morning. With your BDC priority, you may get some. Hopefully your priority doesn't trump me by too much....

Big E
    Did u get the tickets?

P.S. Maybe shannondog will "sacrifice a goat" for a victory over UConn?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Did u get the tickets?

P.S. Maybe shannondog will "sacrifice a goat" for a victory over UConn?
    Nope....I didn't get them. Waiting on ticket office to go through the allotment. They will let me know if I got any. How far ahead of me do you think shannondog is in BDC ranking?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    Nope....I didn't get them. Waiting on ticket office to go through the allotment. They will let me know if I got any. How far ahead of me do you think shannondog is in BDC ranking?
    Do you have any idea what the unofficial cutoff ranking is to get tickets?

vCash
    Actually, no. I don't have any idea. Ticket office could not tell me either. I just know shannondog is higher than me.....not sure how much though.