Thread: Final Four tickets for sale

vCash

Final Four tickets for sale

I have 4 tickets for sale to the Final Four in Dallas and my family and I are unable to attend due to me having to have surgery. They are for all sessions. Section 307, Row E, seats 21-24. $130 each. Please let me know if you are interested and we can work out where to meet for you to buy the tickets. (I live in Dallas). My email is candywilson2@verizon.net Thanks, Candy Wilson

vCash
    You don't happen to be from Greenwood and your maiden name was Staples? I knew a Candy with a y! Haha

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer: Elitedawgs is a privately owned and operated forum that is managed by alumni of Mississippi State University. This website is in no way affiliated with the Mississippi State University, The Southeastern Conference (SEC) or the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author and may not reflect the views of other members of this forum or elitedawgs.com. The interactive nature of the elitedawgs.com forums makes it impossible for elitedawgs.com to assume responsibility for any of the content posted at this site. Ideas, thoughts, suggestion, comments, opinions, advice and observations made by participants at elitedawgs.com are not endorsed by elitedawgs.com
Elitedawgs: A Mississippi State Fan Forum, Mississippi State Football, Mississippi State Basketball, Mississippi State Baseball, Mississippi State Athletics. Mississippi State message board.