vCash

Really Clark?

Where has he been? I enjoy his posts and have noticed him missing

vCash
    Heard he got his Jelly of the Month in finally

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Heard he got his Jelly of the Month in finally
    That's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year long.

vCash
    Maybe the Sh****** been full?

vCash
    Lost in the Arizona desert. Last seen in a red sports car with a hot blonde.

vCash
    It's fishing season, y'all know I have to tend to my worm farm empire.*** Spring and Summer I do a extra work anyway with my kids and others in the area that limits my time but the last few years has really been stretching me pretty thin. So my brilliant self decided to take up even more time with individual and team work with older groups besides my own. But it has been a lot of fun and we have seen some good development since last fall with them. But it has really exploded since middle of Jan. I still check out the board once or twice a day but it's been hard to find the time to read everything and post comments. Or get into a lengthy debate as I have a tendency to do. Haha. But I appreciate the inquiry about me and everything is actually going well. Just extremely busy. I haven't even watched more than 12-15 innings of State baseball and softball combined this spring. Hopefully it won't be as bad in a few months-late summer.