Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finance guys, help me understand this graph...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    You left off STUDENT LOANS.......
    What about the ATM in the Athletic facility? I heard it disappeared??? It's gone with the 2013 class, I would hate to be the 2016 class, always hearing about how the good ole days used to be when you could bully Barney into giving you the black card when your personal card was out for the month.

***First day of summer workouts(2013)***

"4 stars & 5 stars, listen up 3 stars you can listen to, and 2 stars, but only if your a reserve DT that we stole from Arkansas State:
    Here is your Bank of Winona debit card, don't lose it because someone will have to go drive all the way down there to get you a new one. It has a set amount of money withdraw able each month because we have too many of you on payroll, so we have to create a budget so that the whole system doesn't collapse. You know what you're set amount is, it was previously agreed on during your in home visits and contracts were signed, so don't even try to go over, or you'll have to see Barney...."

***time passes***

"coach, my momma's light bill is due, what should I do about it, u know she don't work... it's $305... and i already spent all my money on the card for the month!"

"LT, we have already been over this. Someone need's to explain the exact cost because I can't handle surprise amounts, the bank gives me a strict budget and I just enter it into your accounts at the beginning of the month."

"Exactly, idk what's goin on I thought everything was included in the rent"

"No, everything is included in the set amount the bank gives us which we then give to you. It is up to you to be sure that all that gets paid at the beginning of the month before you buy an ounce of weed or spice or whatever it is y'all 5 stars do. We are working off loans right now, and the 2013 class cost the bank atleast 10% of it's assets, so just be sure you stick the the budget next month because there isn't much to give beyond the agreed amount. We are lucky that the Vaught Society is donating money at double the rate as usual, someone has to pay the loans back."

"Yes sir, I will, now can I get that $305, that's how much an ounce of pot cost, I mean my momma's power bill...."

"Wassup coach, gas masks aint no good without the gas, can you meet me in the IDP right now? thanks."

****A few weeks go by****

"Mr John, this LT"

"What's up"

"I need a favor"

"what u need"

"can u call me, we probably shouldn't txt 2 much bout this stuff, you know, just in case someone that I screwed out of money wants revenge and hacks my phone and puts these on instagram minutes before I get drafted 1st overall and then i accidentally admit on live television that you paid me and your name will forever be known as that guy that set up payments between Ole Miss players and coaches."

"Yes, we have told you to clear your phone every time we talk or to use the burner phone, that's what they are for, CSPIRE is one of the top members of the vaught society, it's right there near the top of the list, so we get the burners for free and don't have to pay them back, so use them! now please pick up the burner and call me back LT, I got about 60 other contracts to deal with you aren't the only guy on the team with a mom."

"Coach, I need help paying my rent coach, there was an added fee or sum like dat"

"Good god, you don't listen to anything, you don't use the burner and don't stick to the damn budget! There was no added fee, because I 17ing set them up with realitor before you and your family moved in! If you weren't a 5 star.... Nevermind, just go see Barney next week.... and don't forget to delete these messages. Also, whatever you do, stick with the agent you signed with on your in home visit back when we were recruiting you for that one week before signing day. You two made an agreement, once again it's an investment, he bought your Mom the house and the car straight up, you sign with him after your contract is up here and you sign your NFL contract to pay him back the original loan and eventually more. Once again, the monthly salary y'all get is from the bank, and is for your whole family, including your step father, so don't be greedy, I have a feeling you wouldn't wanna piss him off. Now I'm sure Freeze will try to get you to sign with another agent, probably his, so that he can get a portion of it and deposit it into the bank so he can get his bonus on top of his $5 mil. Don't listen, or do listen, because I will get the table scraps of that bonus for an early return on the bank loan. Now go delete those messages and please don't text me again about needing money, I'm not the ATM, that's in the Indoor Practice Facility(IPF), and Barney is getting tired of using his black card in that ATM, way too many overrides and Freeze get's mad at us when he let's yall go over budget, please don't make him make another trip down to Winona again, he has trouble seeing the road through all his bull shit."

"yes sir i'm bout to delete em right now(as he puts the gas mask on and smokes next month cell phone's bill away)"
    Last edited by DeviousDawg; 03-22-2017 at 10:13 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg34 View Post
    What about the ATM in the Athletic facility? I heard it disappeared??? It's gone with the 2013 class, I would hate to be the 2016 class, always hearing about how the good ole days used to be when you could bully Barney into giving you the black card when your personal card was out for the month.

"4 stars & 5 stars, listen up 3 stars you can listen to, and 2 stars, but only if your a reserve DT that we stole from Arkansas State:
    Here is your Bank of Winona debit card, don't lose it because someone will have to go drive all the way down there to get you a new one. It has a set amount of money withdraw able each month because we have too many of you on payroll, so we have to create a budget so that the whole system doesn't collapse. You know what you're set amount is, it was previously agreed on during your in home visits and contracts were signed, so don't even try to go over, or you'll have to see Barney...."

***time passes***

"coach, my momma's light bill is due, what should I do about it, u know she don't work... it's $305... and i already spent all my money on the card for the month!"

"LT, we have already been over this. Someone need's to explain the exact cost because I can't handle surprise amounts, the bank gives me a strict budget and I just enter it into your accounts at the beginning of the month."

"No, everything is included in the set amount the bank gives us which we then give to you. It is up to you to be sure that all that gets paid at the beginning of the month before you buy an ounce of weed or spice or whatever it is y'all 5 stars do. We are working off loans right now, and the 2013 class cost the bank atleast 10% of it's assets, so just be sure you stick the the budget next month because there isn't much to give beyond the agreed amount. We are lucky that the Vaught Society is donating money at double the rate as usual, someone has to pay the loans back."

"Yes sir, I will, now can I get that $305, that's how much an ounce of pot cost, I mean my momma's power bill...."

"Wassup coach, gas masks aint no good without the gas, can you meet me in the IDP right now? thanks."

"Mr John, this LT"

"What's up"

"I need a favor"

"what u need"

"can u call me, we probably shouldn't txt 2 much bout this stuff, you know, just in case someone that I screwed out of money wants revenge and hacks my phone and puts these on instagram minutes before I get drafted 1st overall and then i accidentally admit on live television that you paid me and your name will forever be known as that guy that set up payments between Ole Miss players and coaches."

"Yes, we have told you to clear your phone every time we talk or to use the burner phone, that's what they are for, CSPIRE is one of the top members of the vaught society, it's right there near the top of the list, so we get the burners for free and don't have to pay them back, so use them! now please pick up the burner and call me back LT, I got about 60 other contracts to deal with you aren't the only guy on the team with a mom."
    "Coach, I need help paying my rent coach, there was an added fee or sum like dat"

"Good god, you don't listen to anything, you don't use the burner and don't stick to the damn budget! There was no added fee, because I 17ing set them up with realitor before you and your family moved in! If you weren't a 5 star.... Nevermind, just go see Barney next week.... and don't forget to delete these messages. Also, whatever you do, stick with the agent you signed with on your in home visit back when we were recruiting you for that one week before signing day. You two made an agreement, once again it's an investment, he bought your Mom the house and the car straight up, you sign with him after your contract is up here and you sign your NFL contract to pay him back the original loan and eventually more. Once again, the monthly salary y'all get is from the bank, and is for your whole family, including your step father, so don't be greedy, I have a feeling you wouldn't wanna piss him off. Now I'm sure Freeze will try to get you to sign with another agent, probably his, so that he can get a portion of it and deposit it into the bank so he can get his bonus on top of his $5 mil. Don't listen, or do listen, because I will get the table scraps of that bonus for an early return on the bank loan. Now go delete those messages and please don't text me again about needing money, I'm not the ATM, that's in the Indoor Practice Facility(IPF), and Barney is getting tired of using his black card in that ATM, way too many overrides and Freeze get's mad at us when he let's yall go over budget, please don't make him make another trip down to Winona again, he has trouble seeing the road through all his bull shit."

"yes sir i'm bout to delete em right now(as he puts the gas mask on and smokes next month cell phone's bill away)"
    There is your beginning to a great movie! Keep writing!

vCash
    Hugh was probably just making a deposit, like at the hair dresser.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    There is your beginning to a great movie! Keep writing!
    Some of this could be VERY TRUE!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Hugh was probably just making a deposit, like at the hair dresser.
    Hmmmm. At one there is a substantial penalty for early withdrawal. At the other, there is a substantial penalty for a late withdrawal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Jesus- Trent Lott is going to have the FBI investigating Elite after this post
    I gotta say that this thread is way more interesting than I thought it was gonna be just by reading the title.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg34 View Post

***time passes***

"Mr John, this LT"

"What's up"

"I need a favor"

"what u need"

I think somebody needs to look into that bank in winona pronto!!!

vCash
    All of us bankers had to sign up for a NMLS # whether we were an actual mortgage broker or not. Just because Boone has an NMLS# doesn't mean he's an actual broker. Probably just a commercial loan officer or credit administrator. One large bad loan for a small bank like Bank of Winona will spike your Troubled Asset Ratio. Once it pays current, it will drop back down. Nothing unusual here.

vCash
    The ATM Machine was listed to an LLC out of Jackson, TN with ties to OM..... is my understanding.....

What happened to "SHOW ME THE MONEY"????

http://olemiss.247sports.com/Article...f-NSD-43589099

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    The ATM Machine was listed to an LLC out of Jackson, TN with ties to OM..... is my understanding.....

What happened to "SHOW ME THE MONEY"????

http://olemiss.247sports.com/Article...f-NSD-43589099
    Hahahaha! They even proudly admit to a recruiting violation in that article. " Each signee was introduced with a digitally-enhanced hype video of the student-athlete that was shot on their recruiting visit to campus."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    All of us bankers had to sign up for a NMLS # whether we were an actual mortgage broker or not. Just because Boone has an NMLS# doesn't mean he's an actual broker. Probably just a commercial loan officer or credit administrator. One large bad loan for a small bank like Bank of Winona will spike your Troubled Asset Ratio. Once it pays current, it will drop back down. Nothing unusual here.
    well did you have to take it within 15 days of Freeze being hired? That's what all the bankers at this particular bank did. It's almost best that Boone is not related like I had heard, because that really wasn't making any sense...

The standing president of the Bank, Eddie Hammond, is the real connection here. The thing is, I'm not so sure the bank would even have to be doing anything illegal. I mean they are just making a loan and getting it paid back right? What's illegal there? So this really shouldn't be about the bank but about the way that OM may have used it.

So we will just call Hammond, the prez. So the prez is one of us, he graduated from State and was a state fan until fairly recently ago from what I gather. I don't think this is exactly a Michael Oher situation, or even really at all, because Prez's son was friends with Chief Brown, maybe even same graduating class, and they were State fans when they took him in. I seemed to remember back in his recruitment that people felt pretty good about him early on, this was why. Chief ended up committing to Ole Miss, maybe because that's just where he wanted to go, and signed with OM in February 2011. So then Prez pulled about the biggest Benedict Arnold possible and went from a Dawg to a die hard Hotty Toddy in one year, by the end of 2011 he was #allin with Freeze as Chief was finishing up his redshirt year. He is close with Chief, for example he and his wife, who was an ole miss graduate and fan before all of this began btw, were on the field receiving his uniform for Senior Day. So it's not a fake situation, some people were just born to be Rebs and never knew it.

So now the question is why was Freeze driving down to Winona to visit one of his players adopted father's bank so many times? Certainly no one can believe that it was just to say hey. Why would you believe that it was to deposit his money either? 4 years of Freeze's salary would equal about a quarter of the banks total assets. Surely Freeze recognizes as a college football coach that things can change quickly, and that he shouldn't tie up millions into a bank that is, well not for him due to it having only one branch in the middle of nowhere Winona, MS, as well as a total asset amount that is only 4 times what he has made at OM. What makes sense? You can draw your own conclusions, but this isn't just some regular situation. It's the 65th largest bank in the state, an hour or so from Oxford, with one of Freeze's players adopted father as the President, and loan anomalies continue to line up on multiple different graphs with Freeze's hiring and Chief's signing with Ole Miss. What if the bank loaned the Network the money in 2011 for the 2013 signing class. Well, that's the same year Forwards Rebs/Vaught Society started raising money for athletics together. They needed a little time to raise money, and accumulate enough to find a way to push enough to the side without being noticed, so they take a loan from the bank, use it as network money while the actual network raises money to repay the loan. Illegal? not by the bank, but very much so a little bit of an NCAA violation.

Now follow this logic if you are still reading, they use the initial loan to get the network going, to start the groundwork for the 2013 class in late 2011 when Freeze was hired. This is when prez is now #allin. So they bust ass trying to raise as much money as possible through the forward rebs/vaught society, because eventually they are going to have to pay it back, and they also want to be able to not rely on as much of a loan for their next big go at a top 5 class, in 2016. Once they were self reliant, they believed they wouldn't be able to get caught, they just had to get to that point before getting caught, and that didn't happen.

Look at these graphs compared to each other chronologically. The top is Forward Reb/Vaught Society fund raising. the middle is troubled asset ratio, when it's high the bank is essentially waiting on outstanding loans to be paid, and don't have as much capitol to cover it. The bottom one is the texas ratio in blue which takes the amount of a bank's non-performing assets and loans, as well as loans delinquent for more than 90 days, and divides this number by the firm's tangible capital equity plus its loan loss reserve.

I find it hard to believe athletic donations plateaued from 2012 to 2014, it just seemed that way because they were having to save push money aside to save up for the eventual loan repayment in 2014-2015, while also pushing money aside to pay for the daily needs of 2013 class and others. They were paying double at this time essentially, but couldn't ignore the loan repayment, because the bank is struggling in a mighty way. Then, in 2014ish, Freeze starts showing up in Winona out of the blue, is seen there multiple times, and was said to be "visiting the faculty". After this, the troubled asset ratio as well as the Texas Ratio plummet, while athletic donations come out of a 3 year stall and sky rocket during a 2 year period in which boosters knew that the NCAA was going to get them. hmmm. I just think it's all so coincidental. What does prez get for a job well done? Well for one he saved his bank from collapsing by getting the loan back, but two he gets named to the MBA board of Directors in 2016. Good for him, once again, it's not really about him, he was just doing his job, making money and beginning his political career.

The point is, Freeze is a sketchy lying scum bag. Hey Hugh, I see you.
    Last edited by DeviousDawg; 03-22-2017 at 12:12 PM.

vCash
    I don't drive an hour and a half to do my banking, mostly because I'm so busy. But maybe Freeze isn't that busy?

Ole Miss boosters getting loans approved for people (or judges) that never have to pay them back sounds like something from a John Grisham movie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Okrastar1 View Post
    I would look more at Hammond than Boone in this scenario with Bank of Winona... it's in my hometown and the Hammonds had an "adopted" son play for Freeze at OM ("Chief" Brown). And yes smaller town bank but a ton of money flowing thru it, no competition like the big cities and tons of farmers... so not a crazy thought but maybe more in upper management connections to Freeze than u would think, yet noone would expect anything from this "tiny" bank...
    Winona is my hometown as well and I agree with the Hammond connection, but the Boone connection is deep too. Most Winona athletes after the Stacy boys always went to TSUN. The trend was set from Leon Felts to Al Dotson for TSUN. I well remember Chief's new car (that he wrecked) when he flipped from MSU to TSUN. I know kids that hauled Chief to every MSU game. He was all in to be a dawg and Hammond is a MSU grad, however his wife is TSUN. Once they moved on Chief and the money started, he flipped. He often mentioned to local friends about five one hundred dollar bills under his pillow every Monday when the cleaning crew came by to clean the apt. that he, Bo, and the flying, smoking, dopein, brothers lived in. Chief was/is a good kid that got used. Also at play here, keep in mind the Rev. is married to a local (Vaiden) girl. Bank of Winona has always been and will remain a webble institution. There may be lots of "family" bidness going down at the bank............

vCash
    I used to think DD34 was Rosebowl.

After this thread, I am now convinced he is John Grisham.

vCash
    I can see it now. Bank examiner walks in and pulls some loan files. "Let me see this loan to The Network LLC, who are the borrowers, what is your source of repayment....?". Not happening. Look I hate OM as much as anyone, but trying to connect this bank to OM wrongdoing by pulling their Troubled Asset Ratio and comparing it to a Freeze timeline is just dumb. People with a lot of cash assets deposit money in a bunch of different banks to take advantage of the FDIC insurance up to $250k. If I could get Mullen to drop $250k in my bank, which is well outside Starkville market, I'd do it for him in a heartbeat. OM and the Network do some shady stuff, but in no way do I think it's plausible that they're using a small bank in Winona. It just doesn't make sense.

I should add that before this thread I had never even heard of the Bank of Winona. Never met anyone who works there. I had to refer to my Bank Directory to find out they exist.

Also, anyone who has authority to make a loan in the bank, whether they are a small consumer lender, commercial lender, mortgage broker, or any other bank officer, must have an NMLS #. My whole bank, at the time they started requiring this, got our numbers within a few days of each other. Freeze being hired and this bank getting their NMLS#s five days apart would have nothing to do with each other. Strictly coincidence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I don't drive an hour and a half to do my banking, mostly because I'm so busy. But maybe Freeze isn't that busy?

Ole Miss boosters getting loans approved for people (or judges) that never have to pay them back sounds like something from a John Grisham movie.
    Of course Freeze is busy, he is the busiest and most efficient yet destructive, deceitful and most importantly, omnipotent little Beaver there ever was. He is a true 5 tool beaver. Is Freeze busy, come on Hack... he's a BEAVER, what do u expect, he gnawed his on cross??!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    I think somebody needs to look into that bank in winona pronto!!!
    I think it should be the person that witnessed Hugh Freeze doing business in the bank over an extended period of time. That person obviously works at or near the bank and was an eye witness to HF's banking relations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    I can see it now. Bank examiner walks in and pulls some loan files. "Let me see this loan to The Network LLC, who are the borrowers, what is your source of repayment....?". Not happening. Look I hate OM as much as anyone, but trying to connect this bank to OM wrongdoing by pulling their Troubled Asset Ratio and comparing it to a Freeze timeline is just dumb. People with a lot of cash assets deposit money in a bunch of different banks to take advantage of the FDIC insurance up to $250k. If I could get Mullen to drop $250k in my bank, which is well outside Starkville market, I'd do it for him in a heartbeat. OM and the Network do some shady stuff, but in no way do I think it's plausible that they're using a small bank in Winona. It just doesn't make sense.

I should add that before this thread I had never even heard of the Bank of Winona. Never met anyone who works there. I had to refer to my Bank Directory to find out they exist.

Also, anyone who has authority to make a loan in the bank, whether they are a small consumer lender, commercial lender, mortgage broker, or any other bank officer, must have an NMLS #. My whole bank, at the time they started requiring this, got our numbers within a few days of each other. Freeze being hired and this bank getting their NMLS#s five days apart would have nothing to do with each other. Strictly coincidence.
    Well damn, I've been wasting the last 3 hours of my life googling Network LLC. What a waste, i really thought I had it. Oh well.

Come on, I'm not naive, I don't think a bank examiner is going to walk into a bank and investigate it because someone saw a Freeze walking in and out of it on multiple occasions. I would've even want that to happen. Through my eyes I don't see anything illegal. It's how a loan works. It's only about ncaa violations.

You've never heard of the Bank of Winona? Me neither, not until someone pointed out to me that Hugh Freeze was a regular in this bank, an hour and a half away from where he lives. Then on top of it the VP has deep red and blue connections, and the president is a diet version of Sean Tuohy. Although i think his intentions were a little bit more pure than Taco's.

Do I think there is millions of networks dollars sitting in a safe somewhere in the Bank? No, not anymore, I think the dirty work has already been done there. Gotta get in and get out of those situations or youll get caught sitting on your nest. Which would result in the death penalty.

They have done some stupid stuff but it's some smart guys making those calls. The fact is though, there are big chunks of network money sitting around the state, they probably have more than they know what to do with right now, because I really don't think they are using it. If so, very lightly and unnoticably.

I think Freeze has easily had double digit players that have received 6 figures over their time as student athletes. I mean how many 4 and 5 stars have they had commit over the past years? Now think about Leo, who committed months before signing day and they just pulled 15k out of their ass just to give to him as a party favor the day he committed. They've got reserves saved up, jump started by loans from someone, I can guarantee that.

The final number from the time freeze was hired to now, it has to be staggering. Can't even take a stab at it, but definitely millions. All that money has to be somewhere. Literally every person that can make a decision in that bank is an ole miss person. I'd actually be very very shocked if no network money has ever gone through there. If u dig into you really start noticing some things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully75 View Post
    Winona is my hometown as well and I agree with the Hammond connection, but the Boone connection is deep too. Most Winona athletes after the Stacy boys always went to TSUN. The trend was set from Leon Felts to Al Dotson for TSUN. I well remember Chief's new car (that he wrecked) when he flipped from MSU to TSUN. I know kids that hauled Chief to every MSU game. He was all in to be a dawg and Hammond is a MSU grad, however his wife is TSUN. Once they moved on Chief and the money started, he flipped. He often mentioned to local friends about five one hundred dollar bills under his pillow every Monday when the cleaning crew came by to clean the apt. that he, Bo, and the flying, smoking, dopein, brothers lived in. Chief was/is a good kid that got used. Also at play here, keep in mind the Rev. is married to a local (Vaiden) girl. Bank of Winona has always been and will remain a webble institution. There may be lots of "family" bidness going down at the bank............
    Yea chief is a great kid, he played Baseball with my lil brother. But it was almost eerie how such a pro state kid flipped and then Mr Hammond did as well. And yes the new ride was interesting, because the only way he had anything was if the Hammonds (who are good people btw) bought it for him... I think the system/network got him

vCash
    I'm no help here. Graphs trigger my sleep apnea. Started in an econ class.
    "I ring cowbells at ballgames."