Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dangerous site situation...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Yep. Might as well hire Scruggs. There's got to be a lawyer in Vegas that could handle this.
    You take the "TROPHY" for this one........
    I understand that someone posted the name "SAUL" from Alabama.... I understand that his firms are really good....
    BUT as far as an attorney.... might want to look for a grad from LA... there are several attorneys from that area that HATE om as bad as I do.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    I'm like gtown now Mimi, you definitely got my attention! I can't wait for all this to leak and the hammer to fall.

It would be glorious when the hammer falls if the MHSAA would review their rules regarding HS coaches and their ties to favorite universities and actually enact an enforcement policy for HS coaching violations.
    That is EXACTLY what I am TRYING to get to happen.... Does this tell you HOW deep this CRAP is???? This ALL could become very dangerous before this is over..... If this had happened 10 years ago. I would not have thought twice about being very open with what I know.... but not NOW.... @@@@WSOPdawg... check your private messages....

vCash
    Lmao. It's like a rabid dog that you love. I don't know whether to feed it or put it down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    That is EXACTLY what I am TRYING to get to happen.... Does this tell you HOW deep this CRAP is???? This ALL could become very dangerous before this is over..... If this had happened 10 years ago. I would not have thought twice about being very open with what I know.... but not NOW.... @@@@WSOPdawg... check your private messages....
    How about PMing me with what you know, Mimi.

vCash
    Careful Mimi- there are some Bears wearing a dog collar on this board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    EXACTLY....... Random Poster.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    But not me, as I'm sure you're very aware.

vCash
    Just speaking in general

vCash
    I'm not going to link it because it's an Ole Miss site, but there was a random fluff piece about how good of a person Hugh Freeze is that was written today by one of the Ole Miss fan writer's blog sites. I say random because it's not football season. That plus the EliteDawgs is a phishing site attack the day after EliteDawgs tells everyone that their investigation is still ongoing tells me something is likely up with them.

It will be interesting to see what happens again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Lmao. It's like a rabid dog that you love. I don't know whether to feed it or put it down.
    I totally agree. Excellent analysis of the thread......

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'm not going to link it because it's an Ole Miss site, but there was a random fluff piece about how good of a person Hugh Freeze is that was written today by one of the Ole Miss fan writer's blog sites. I say random because it's not football season. That plus the EliteDawgs is a phishing site attack the day after EliteDawgs tells everyone that their investigation is still ongoing tells me something is likely up with them.

It will be interesting to see what happens again.
    Saying Bucky is a good person is the equivalent of saying Hitler was a good person. Anyone thinking this needs immediate mental assistance and/or a padded room.

vCash
    well i'm convinced now that they are still being investigated