Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oh Yancy, Never Change

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    I really don't think it matters. Let's say a 2-3 year bowl ban gets handed down in October. That entire roster knows they have nothing to play for in their career outside of individual goals. They would tank at that moment. Players start contemplating their landing spot more than the current schedule.
    Players finding a landing spot won't be easy. Most P5 teams have full rosters, don't they?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I think they are now being investigated for the things they were doing while being investigated for the previous stuff. The NCAA is probably working on a separate NOA which will bring with it hellfire in the form of repeat offender status. They are about to be hit with probably penalties on the level of USCw. They were dominating the Pac12 similar to Bama in the SEC but now they are just competing. We will see how bad it knocks down UNM. The worse part will be if they are still getting investigated they will either have to completely shut down the Network for a while or they will be looking down the barrel of the Death Penalty. That will mean they will be bringing in bottom of the barrel recruiting classes with reduced numbers on top of it. No more 4 or 5 stars for probably 5 or so years. If they get a 3 year bowl ban and Hugh shitcanned then half their team will probably transfer. They are already becoming known for not developing players for the NFL so this will be icing on the cake.
    I'm of the opinion that the method TCUN chose to manage the entire investigation process showed absolutely no remorse for their rule-breaking as the investigation started unfolding (since 2012???). Both sides (TCUN Network and NCAA) know that the violations have continued and the NCAA will definitely use the next NOA (violations from 2016 on) to use their repeated offender abilities.

Bu-bye TCUN, you 17'n cheating bastages of society who used to be "a valued member of the Southeastern Conference and college athletics." Thank you Ross Bdork for allowing us to realize that by mentioning that phrase that you guys do realize how truly 17'd you are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeDawg View Post
    Players finding a landing spot won't be easy. Most P5 teams have full rosters, don't they?
    He means in December after the season. P5 teams will be all over OM's roster for transfers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    He means in December after the season. P5 teams will be all over OM's roster for transfers
    Can we get Little right now? I wouldn't mind Rankin at center if we had him at LT.

vCash
    Will a 3 year ban give the entire team the ability to transfer and be eligible immediately? How many Oline can we get?
    Dan knows better than to except transfers from OM......

vCash
    I think they are now being investigated for the things they were doing while being investigated for the previous stuff. The NCAA is probably working on a separate NOA which will bring with it hellfire in the form of repeat offender status. They are about to be hit with probably penalties on the level of USCw. They were dominating the Pac12 similar to Bama in the SEC but now they are just competing. We will see how bad it knocks down UNM. The worse part will be if they are still getting investigated they will either have to completely shut down the Network for a while or they will be looking down the barrel of the Death Penalty. That will mean they will be bringing in bottom of the barrel recruiting classes with reduced numbers on top of it. No more 4 or 5 stars for probably 5 or so years. If they get a 3 year bowl ban and Hugh shitcanned then half their team will probably transfer. They are already becoming known for not developing players for the NFL so this will be icing on the cake.
    WSOPdawg responded to this^^ post in the post below

Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    I'm of the opinion that the method TCUN chose to manage the entire investigation process showed absolutely no remorse for their rule-breaking as the investigation started unfolding (since 2012???). Both sides (TCUN Network and NCAA) know that the violations have continued and the NCAA will definitely use the next NOA (violations from 2016 on) to use their repeated offender abilities.

Bu-bye TCUN, you 17'n cheating bastages of society who used to be "a valued member of the Southeastern Conference and college athletics." Thank you Ross Bdork for allowing us to realize that by mentioning that phrase that you guys do realize how truly 17'd you are.
    And I think they are already looking down that barrel. Nothing in the (including recent) past actions of the Network make me believe they will truly stop. Hello grayshirts (funded by rich alums of course) 3-4 stars that come for the beautiful campus. I believe the only way to shut down the Network is to burn it up completely. You can't pay a walk on's way thru college if there is no football team for him to play for. I wouldn't have thought so two months ago, but now I believe the DP is a VERY real and probable possibility. If the ongoing stuff is bad enough they could be looking at two years DP (unless it has been reduced to only 1 max with the new penalty scale.). It's over for their kind!!!
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Banned
    vCash
    So, let's go ahead and tell recruits that we're trying to hold you here against your will all the while, we're recording you just in case you don't sign with us, so we can use it against you later.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    So, let's go ahead and tell recruits that we're trying to hold you here against your will all the while, we're recording you just in case you don't sign with us, so we can use it against you later.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    WSOPdawg responded to this^^ post in the post below

And I think they are already looking down that barrel. Nothing in the (including recent) past actions of the Network make me believe they will truly stop. Hello grayshirts (funded by rich alums of course) 3-4 stars that come for the beautiful campus. I believe the only way to shut down the Network is to burn it up completely. You can't pay a walk on's way thru college if there is no football team for him to play for. I wouldn't have thought so two months ago, but now I believe the DP is a VERY real and probable possibility. If the ongoing stuff is bad enough they could be looking at two years DP (unless it has been reduced to only 1 max with the new penalty scale.). It's over for their kind!!!
    There will be no Death Penalty, too much involved with SEC TV contracts. The SEC as it stands today fields 14 teams for competition and it will continue to do so.

I do however, believe that the sanctions will be so harsh that the OM faithful will feel the wrath so severely that they'll wish they didn't have a football team for a few years. Think back to Nutt's last year at OM.....as a fan that had to be the pits of hell to see that shitshow take the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeDawg View Post
    There will be no Death Penalty, too much involved with SEC TV contracts. The SEC as it stands today fields 14 teams for competition and it will continue to do so.

I do however, believe that the sanctions will be so harsh that the OM faithful will feel the wrath so severely that they'll wish they didn't have a football team for a few years. Think back to Nutt's last year at OM.....as a fan that had to be the pits of hell to see that shitshow take the field.
    I continue to get a kick out of those that say "100% without a doubt that the DP is not on the table for consideration" for TCUN.

I'm sure many of these same people would also say that there's no way a school can rack up 21 Level I's either.

vCash
    I continue to get a kick out of those that say "100% without a doubt that the DP is not on the table for consideration" for TCUN.

I'm sure many of these same people would also say that there's no way a school can rack up 21 Level I's either.
    Have 21 Level 1s, be under investigation, and still buy players like business as usual.

vCash
    Then, we have the absolute Lie by Bucky .. to release all signees if greater than their self proclaimed one year ban.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Have 21 Level 1s, be under investigation, and still buy players like business as usual.
    touche'

vCash

Same people that said that ole miss would probably skate.
    MSU = Check Collectors