Thread: Anything dropping this week?

vCash

Anything dropping this week?

Cause I'm like:

Y'all got anymore of those ole miss rumors.

Cause the OL threads got me like:

vCash
    The NCAA tournament starts. So that's something enjoyable.

vCash
    Barring any efforts for Ole Miss to honor their commitment to be transparent, we're probably not going to see anything official. That's purely a guess. I haven't heard of anything that's expected to drop, but it could happen.

I'm curious to see if any of the named parties or OM tries to file for an extension to push this into the fall. Even with a single extension, it shouldn't push into the fall. But everyone is expecting that to be the only play they have left. There's no longer a question of whether "It's Coming" it's just a matter of time now. Delaying this is the dumbest thing I've seen though. They'll try to play the "we've essentially been on probation for X years" due to the investigation. I doubt the NCAA accepts that now given their reluctance to accept responsibility for their actions.

vCash
    The NCAA tourney starting on Thursday would provide for a good smoke screen to absorb all the hoopla that TCUN's NOA release is gonna generate. But I'm thinking that would be about 5 weeks premature (because I'm of the opinion they got the NOA around Jan 20th).

vCash
    I dropped the ole miss swim team this morning.

vCash
    SEC media days is gonna be lit......The Ole Miss media won't be able to control the message.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I dropped the ole miss swim team this morning.
    Ewwww
    http://campusrec.olemiss.edu/wp-cont...tics-staff.jpg

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Barring any efforts for Ole Miss to honor their commitment to be transparent, we're probably not going to see anything official. That's purely a guess. I haven't heard of anything that's expected to drop, but it could happen.

I'm curious to see if any of the named parties or OM tries to file for an extension to push this into the fall. Even with a single extension, it shouldn't push into the fall. But everyone is expecting that to be the only play they have left. There's no longer a question of whether "It's Coming" it's just a matter of time now. Delaying this is the dumbest thing I've seen though. They'll try to play the "we've essentially been on probation for X years" due to the investigation. I doubt the NCAA accepts that now given their reluctance to accept responsibility for their actions.
    Isn't the timeline going forward something like- Ole Miss will have to release the addendum in April/May or so and then the COI meets in August? I don't know all of the rules and how this all exactly works, even if they can't get an extension, I fully expect them to appeal everything that they can every time that they can. That should drag this out into the fall if they appeal the COI rulings in August I would think since the COI only meets I think four times a year. I'm not sure if they call another one in the case of an appeal though.

I'm not expecting this based on what little I know to be resolved until around 2018. Resolved being relative because I wouldn't be surprised at all if the NCAA is still there and will be until Freeze is gone at the very least. And I think that's part of this too- the NCAA knows what Ole Miss is trying to do and I think that as long as Ole Miss fights them- they're just going to go in deeper and deeper.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Cause I'm like: Y'all got anymore of them ole miss rumors, baby?
    My blood itches.

FIFY... lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Lol. I didn't know they even had a swim team. Just a lame joke I hear all the time.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    This.

vCash
    I just want to know who the disassociated boosters are. If they are going to OUT Leo and Kobe, we should know who the ole piss redacted individuals are. Fuggin shitbirds.

I was messaged by a friend that sent me a name of one of the Butler Snow guys he thinks is involved. (and that friend is actually a unm fan). But I haven't been able to confirm that the guy was involved.

vCash
    Hack, what about the mistress talk? Is that just going to be a rumor that never materializes?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Dawg View Post
    Hack, what about the mistress talk? Is that just going to be a rumor that never materializes?
    Was told that he does NOT live at home anymore???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    I just want to know who the disassociated boosters are. If they are going to OUT Leo and Kobe, we should know who the ole piss redacted individuals are. Fuggin shitbirds.

I was messaged by a friend that sent me a name of one of the Butler Snow guys he thinks is involved. (and that friend is actually a unm fan). But I haven't been able to confirm that the guy was involved.
    I do not believe that the boosters name can be redacted... Did they not list one booster in the 1st NOA. (https://www.facebook.com/OMRebelNation/)... There are many names floating to include attorneys with or without airplanes, construction companies, business owners, state & local elected officials, high school coaches and school administrators, etc.... In February, there were members of the om team seen going into BS... Did you know that even a high school coach an be considered a BOOSTER?.... Waiting for the bomb to drop... IF the issues concerning August 2015 until signing day February 2016 are NOT in the 2nd NOA then there should be a third NOA..... along with the mess of the recruiting class of 2017.... Oh yes, there is much more to come.... Hold on.... wait for it.... wait for it..

And for the person that released information on the two listed above GOD will deal with you....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Isn't the timeline going forward something like- Ole Miss will have to release the addendum in April/May......
    My understanding is that OM doesn't HAVE to release the NOA at all. They could have waited until it was released by the NCAA along with the sanctions....they chose to release it last year along with their response so that they could claim that they were being transparent.

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    My understanding is that OM doesn't HAVE to release the NOA at all. They could have waited until it was released by the NCAA along with the sanctions....they chose to release it last year along with their response so that they could claim that they were being transparent.
    Unless leaked, this NOA and possibly their response, may never be fully released. I believe auburn set a precedent for this in a case around 94-95.

vCash
    I wonder if we can get a Russian hacker or bribe a janitor to get a copy out of there.