Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blaylock has to change his walk out song.

vCash
    I remember when I was in the band in 8th grade (around 2001) and we would play Get Down Tonight at pep rallies. Even though no lyrics were ever said, apparently a parent complained and we had to stop playing. This crap has been going on for wayyyy too long.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Blue hairs wouldn't be able to hear the lyrics. Snowflake all the way.
    agreed on the Snowflakes. Lots of blue hairs are Queen fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post
    I remember when I was in the band in 8th grade (around 2001) and we would play Get Down Tonight at pep rallies. Even though no lyrics were ever said, apparently a parent complained and we had to stop playing. This crap has been going on for wayyyy too long.
    John C Reily has a movie called Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. It is hilarious but one part is he starts a band when he is supposed to be 15 years old. He has a song about holding a girls hand and the preacher goes ape shit because you know what happens when people start holding hands in public. It leads to pregnancy and the Devil.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I'd be willing to bet the farm it wasn't a blue hair. The snowflakes have gone absolutely insane over the last 18-24 months. They even beat up one of their own FEMALE professors at Middlebury college. The Hypocrisy of the snowflakes and their "crusade" is around the same level hypocrisy of the one and only Hypocrite Hugh. Say one thing and do another. Do as I say and not as I do. They don't want equal right and free speech. They only want the rights and speech they agree with. Until we common sense Americans fight back, this type of stupid shit will continue and turn our country into a European hell hole you see on the news daily.
    Brown Shirts

venit, vidimus, amisimus

Banned
    vCash
    Such a naughty nanny, hey big woman you done made a real man out of me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    agreed on the Snowflakes. Lots of blue hairs are Queen fans.
    Blue hairs are boomers in my mind. Too old for even Queen. More like Beach Boys and Elvis.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Blue hairs are boomers in my mind. Too old for even Queen. More like Beach Boys and Elvis.
    I like elvis and queen.