Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cole Smith

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Who gives a **** if Umiss offered or not..
    Ari, have you ever thought about why MSU and TSUN have not offered? Maybe we have seen him up close. Ed O. and Oregon are handing out blanket scholarship offers, it's their M.O., these are not committable offers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    2 best programs in Mississippi have apparently passed on a Miss kid. Could certainly be both are wrong, but seems odd neither offer. Kid attended om junior day too
    Is this Brent Smith's kid? He played for us in early '90s?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmd View Post
    No idea

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmd View Post
    Yes...

vCash
    Odd, why would he go to the OM camp and not ours?

vCash
    Hmm

vCash
    Flipmas from LSU, cause Ole Miss is now irrelevant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    2 best programs in Mississippi have apparently passed on a Miss kid. Could certainly be both are wrong, but seems odd neither offer. Kid attended om junior day too
    I'll take LSU's recruiting over State/OM every day

vCash
    As many misses as we have had on the OL- how could anybody question this offer by LSU??? That's a serious question. Bama had a guy from an Academy in South Miss start for them for 2 years. Other schools evaluate better than we do on the OL. Its been proven over and over

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    As many misses as we have had on the OL- how could anybody question this offer by LSU??? That's a serious question. Bama had a guy from an Academy in South Miss start for them for 2 years. Other schools evaluate better than we do on the OL. Its been proven over and over
    South MS???? Steen was from Cleveland unless I'm forgetting someone. Your point still stands. Beyond PISSED! What a cf the OL is.

vCash
    Personally, I don't think Hev trusts his evaluations.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I will find out what is what. Know the family well and will find what is the situation. They are very MSU, naturally.

vCash
    Maybe it's a power play by Cole.
    "See, you should have offered me"
    And I don't trust the LUS offer, it won't stand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Dillon Day says go **** yourself.. give me a mean ass mother ****er around 295-310 pounds over any 6'5 350 soft ass ****er any day..
    THIS ALL DAY LONG!!!!

vCash
    It seems to me that Mullen was beaten to the punch, because he didn't think this kid would get this kind of recognition from big out of state programs. At least not this early. He looks like a strong effort kid in his Hudl film.

vCash
    But as long as we put up good rushing numbers against the sisters of the poor while every decent SEC team steamrolls our weak OL, we're fine? Stats are all that matters right?**

I've been saying Hev sucks ass since 2012 and slowly everybody on this board has started figuring it out and quit basing him being "a good coach" on cherry picking stats. The bottom line is we have the talent to take a big step up in the SEC...AT every position EXCEPT the OL. Hevesy's lazy ass is single handedly holding this program back, and I'm honestly surprised our fan base hasn't taken it more personally. I get so invested in our football program, and I'm sick to death of one lazy pile of shit holding it back from an extra 2-3 wins per year and/or the chance to step up and beat one of the big boys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    But as long as we put up good rushing numbers against the sisters of the poor while every decent SEC team steamrolls our weak OL, we're fine? Stats are all that matters right?**

I've been saying Hev sucks ass since 2012 and slowly everybody on this board has started figuring it out and quit basing him being "a good coach" on cherry picking stats. The bottom line is we have the talent to take a big step up in the SEC...AT every position EXCEPT the OL. Hevesy's lazy ass is single handedly holding this program back, and I'm honestly surprised our fan base hasn't taken it more personally. I get so invested in our football program, and I'm sick to death of one lazy pile of shit holding it back from an extra 2-3 wins per year and/or the chance to step up and beat one of the big boys.
    2-3 wins seems a stretch. Throw out mullen's first year and he's avg'd 8 wins a year here. You saying replace Hev and we'd avg 10-11 wins a year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Well Ari, Hev ain't my man. I think he is a weak link on our staff. The kid gains 20 lbs, he is still too small to play OL in the SEC.
    Put me on your damn list, I don't give a damn.
    Hahaha!!!!! I had forgotten about the list!!! Haha. That made my night!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post

Ease up Cad- we managed 58 yards on 32 carries vs LSU last year. And that was with 3 starters returning. Not having a Center for Spring practice this year wont matter at all. We good.

vCash
    I don't understand how some on this board can defend this crap. LSU not only beats us consistently, but they put more guys in the NFL consistently and recruit better than us consistently. But they defend Hevesy when we miss on an MSU legacy that LSU accepted a junior commit from?

This is why we can't get over the hump. Would love to hear an explanation as to how we don't offer him but LSU does and accepts his commit and that's a good thing for us.