Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Baseball: vs. LA Tech

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steakonastick View Post
    Johnson is a major reason why we are in the shape we are in. And that comes from Multiple sources who know way more about pitching then I do. The way it was described to me in simple terms. His throwing programs are great for upperclassmen who have been in a college weight program and have fixed most major mechanical flaws. But for freshmen it is hell on their arms unless they have decent body mass and form.
    That makes sense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    And in the same time span that Bianco has been there- including Polk II- we've been to Omaha twice, the Finals once, won the SEC Tournament three times to their once, won the SEC once outright, and have been to more SR. I'm not sure why fans like you are clamoring for a steak of non-losing seasons in exchange for lesser overall accomplishments in the same time period. And that's with us hiring Polk II which hurt our program and the jury still out on Cann.
    You've gotta get there to have a chance. No way coastal Carolina was the best team last year, but they got hot in the tourney. I wanna be there to have a shot at lightning in a bottle

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Look, you want a sunshine circle jerk you entered the wrong thread. We could all sit around and play foul mouthed Gene Swindoll and act like everything's fine or not say shit, but last I checked this is a message board that is the exact forum for overreaction. So suck that dick and quit acting like everything you say has more worth than everyone else's opinion. Damn. I usually laugh at your posts and agree, but take that "suck their dicks" shit somewhere else.
    lol sunshine pumper? You must have me confused with someone else. How about eat a dick is that better? All some of you do is raise ****ing hell that shit sucks but never give any reason or discusssion about why that may be or what may help change it. Except I expect more out of whoever. And if your opinion was more than that and had some ****ing substance I would give it it's due respect but yours don't so yes..my opinion does carry more weight than yours where this is concerned.

Love you. Mean it.

vCash
    #13 recruiting class (Perfect Game) for 2017...repeating that to myself 200 is the only thing that kept me from mainlining a bottle of Kentucky Tavern tonight

vCash
    One more thing about our "consistency". Bitching about having a losing season in between CWS appearances and a SEC title is like bitching about winning the Sugar Bowl, going 3-9, and then winning the SEC after that- but then at the same time yearning for going 7-5 every year because that's what Ole Miss has done and that's more consistent.

Hell, Auburn seems OK with it in football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    lol sunshine pumper? You must have me confused with someone else. How about eat a dick is that better? All some of you do is raise ****ing hell that shit sucks but never give any reason or discusssion about why that may be or what may help change it. Except I expect more out of whoever. And if your opinion was more than that and had some ****ing substance I would give it it's due respect but yours don't so yes..my opinion does carry more weight than yours where this is concerned.

Love you. Mean it.
    Suck it up buttercup

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    And in the same time span that Bianco has been there- including Polk II- we've been to Omaha twice, the Finals once, won the SEC Tournament three times to their once, won the SEC once outright, and have been to more SR. I'm not sure why fans like you are clamoring for a streak of non-losing seasons in exchange for lesser overall accomplishments in the same time period. And that's with us hiring Polk II which hurt our program and the jury still out on Cann.
    Go OM

vCash
    One more thing about our "consistency". Bitching about having a losing season in between CWS appearances and a SEC title is like bitching about winning the Sugar Bowl, going 3-9, and then winning the SEC after that- but then at the same time yearning for going 7-5 every year because that's what Ole Miss has done and that's more consistent.

Hell, Auburn seems OK with it in football.
    Ha... I called us the auburn of college baseball the other day

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Suck it up buttercup
    I'm good. I'm not melting on every ball thrown or every strikeout.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    You've gotta get there to have a chance. No way coastal Carolina was the best team last year, but they got hot in the tourney. I wanna be there to have a shot at lightning in a bottle
    Ole Miss has only been to Omaha ONCE compared to our TWICE since Bianco has been there. How is choking in the postseason every year giving them a better chance to win it all? Technically we've had a better chance at winning it all then them doing it the way we have.

vCash
    I'm good. I'm not melting on every ball thrown or every strikeout.
    Or loss and they're piling up

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Ole Miss has only been to Omaha ONCE compared to our TWICE since Bianco has been there. How is choking in the postseason every year giving them a better chance to win it all? Technically we've had a better chance at winning it all then them doing it the way we have.
    Wasting your time

vCash
    I'm not saying Johnson was perfect. But Henderson ain't the guy and the players realized it quick

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Or loss and they're piling up
    And they are going to continue. We've got a lot of problems.

vCash
    And they are going to continue. We've got a lot of problems.
    Hey, we found common ground haha

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hailstate17 View Post
    I'm not saying Johnson was perfect. But Henderson ain't the guy and the players realized it quick
    Not hard to see

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Hey, we found common ground haha
    Shit I'm jumping

vCash
    Go OM
    I honestly don't get the envy either. Three weeks ago- people were talking about how unbelievable they were. Then they lose to Memphis and get dominated in Houston- including once by a quality team we beat- and then silence. And now they suspend two of their infielders for who knows how long and that's going to likely affect them as well.

vCash
    If I were a casual observer of college baseball, I'd be more critical of Ole Miss's post season flame-outs than anything else. Polk made regionals all the time, even Polk 2. He just did nothing in the post season, except 2007. And I swear to you....the only reason Ole Miss made Omaha in 2014 is because we made it in 2013....and almost won it all.* And that put the fear of God in them. Call me crazy.

*See Dan Mullen 'never losing to this team again'

vCash
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed cannizaro can convince Alan Dunn to join.