Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bjork on Twitter telling OM fans....

vCash

Bjork on Twitter telling OM fans....

They can't release the NOA because of confidentiality. My question- why does every other school release their's when they get it? Why does confidentiality only apply to Old Myth?

vCash
    What happened to all that "transparency" that he mentioned earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    They can't release the NOA because of confidentiality. My question- why does every other school release their's when they get it? Why does confidentiality only apply to Old Myth?
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 03-06-2017 at 10:39 PM.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Me think they did discuss the good and the bad, but left out the ugly.

vCash
    Because they're pompous lying dickheads?

vCash
    It probably contains new evidence about the JFK assassination and secret photos from Roswell. It may also contain secret wiretap recordings of the Russians and the NCAA colluding to take down the plantation.

vCash
    Confidentiality in what context. Lawyer-client? Bc the client can always breach it, only the lawyer can't. Or confidentiality owed to student athletes? Bc their names are redacted.
    Last edited by confucius say; 03-06-2017 at 10:45 PM.

vCash
    Can't wait until Bjork turns on Hugh

vCash
    FBI gag order for the RICO investigation

venit, vidimus, amisimus

vCash
    https://mobile.twitter.com/rossbjork...22642048626693

"@Orangwutang You're not getting the full story. The entire process is confidential so there's a basis for not releasing any documents now"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    It may also contain secret wiretap recordings of the Russians
    Leo, in fact, not Trump, talked to the Ruskies***

Banned
    vCash
    It's a public university and falls under the FOIA. What they have been saying is they can't release it because it is in the hands of their lawyers. Then ask Bdork on twitter what that was he was reading from in the 20 minute hostage video! Hmm!

vCash
    The bullshit lies have ran those dunbasses this far into the hole, I say let them keep lying. Don't call them on it. Just let it drag on into the 3rd NOA. The national media is starting to circle the wagon now.

vCash
    The only thing that makes sense as far as the confidentiality excuse is that the addendum probably includes information involving some of their current players and/or Freeze. My guess is they will either probably indefinitely suspend whatever players are involved without releasing any information to the public- like they did with Tunsil. This way they won't have to explain to their pissed off fans in a couple of years as to why they were knowingly playing ineligible players- at least I would be pissed off at MSU if I was a fan and we did that.

And if it's Freeze- it's pretty apparent to me that they are going to try to keep him and the Network alive as long as possible which will hurt them in the long run. That's the only reason why I disagree with the NCAA posters like RP and others on Freeze not coaching next year- but I do think 2017 will be his last year. I just would be shocked if Ole Miss doesn't appeal their penalties based on how they have acted so far. And if I'm wrong about that, I'm wrong about it. Either way, Freeze's days are numbered. Same thing as above though- if MSU was in the same situation and knowingly kept a coach that was just going to get us in deeper trouble the longer he was coaching at MSU, I would be royally pissed off. And I think a lot of their fans would be too. They're trying to control the message to keep their fans at bay as much as anything and as long as they have Roundsville and Yancy writing fluff pieces that their fans eat up they'll keep at least the lunatic fringe at bay.

For the record, my guess is it's some of both.

Banned
    vCash
    I'm really not sure which thread to post this in, maybe all of them, but does OM really think the NCAA is punishing them because Rosebowl told them everything that was going on?? Or do they think that the NCAA is punishing them because Leo called them up and said I got something to say? How stupid, arrogant, and full of denial can you be??

When will they realize Rosie is only "reporting" what he has heard has been uncovered by the NCAA??? Or that Leo, and all of the other players interviewed, told the truth after they were approached by the NCAA after uncovering information and being given immunity to tell the truth? I mean are they reLly that stupid to think 1 person or one school can take them down? Do they not realize all of this started 5 years ago befor Leo or Rosie or their 2013 class and they just kept on piling on right under the noses of the NCAA??!

You get what you deserve Bears!

vCash
    https://twitter.com/rossbjorkad/stat...39675664027655

Not sure what this tweet means, but I think it means that all the sports with checkmarks are under NCAA investigations. Note that FB is absent... must mean they no longer have a football program!
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    https://mobile.twitter.com/rossbjork...22642048626693

"@Orangwutang You're not getting the full story. The entire process is confidential so there's a basis for not releasing any documents now"
    Well, of course he's not getting the full story...because of you and Freezus! What dumbasses!!!

vCash
    They sure as hell didn't mind the confidentiality clause concerning Leo Lewis did they. They can't keep the lies straight, there are so many they've told.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaski View Post
    They sure as hell didn't mind the confidentiality clause concerning Leo Lewis did they. They can't keep the lies straight, there are so many they've told.
    They're covering up things and releasing that so that they can blame MSU for their death penalty. It's a lot easier for their fans to stomach that than "We had a Network and we cheated our ass off and when we got caught we told the NCAA to go **** themselves and now we don't have a football program."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    I'm really not sure which thread to post this in, maybe all of them, but does OM really think the NCAA is punishing them because Rosebowl told them everything that was going on?? Or do they think that the NCAA is punishing them because Leo called them up and said I got something to say? How stupid, arrogant, and full of denial can you be??

When will they realize Rosie is only "reporting" what he has heard has been uncovered by the NCAA??? Or that Leo, and all of the other players interviewed, told the truth after they were approached by the NCAA after uncovering information and being given immunity to tell the truth? I mean are they reLly that stupid to think 1 person or one school can take them down? Do they not realize all of this started 5 years ago befor Leo or Rosie or their 2013 class and they just kept on piling on right under the noses of the NCAA??!

You get what you deserve Bears!
    I think that most of them (not all of them, but a significant chunk of the fan base) believes one of two narratives.

Narrative #1 is that they just happened to rise up "out of the blue" and beat the big boys a couple of times. There isn't any explanation for this sudden jump in talent and recruiting, other than a "beautiful campus", and Freeze being an enigma of epic proportions who is impossible to turn down on the recruiting trail. The NCAA/SEC powers that be said, in the words of The Dude, "This aggression will not stand, man." So they (NCAA/SEC) instigated this bogus investigation just because Mississippi landed a couple of high priority national prospects and beat the big dogs of the SEC a couple of times.

Narrative #2 is that the NCAA is on a witch hunt due to the snitching done by MSU (and only MSU), even though there were more than a few other programs that reported recruiting anomalies to the NCAA. But of course, State is their only frame of reference, as our little brother believes that one of our current players is responsible for their entire mess with the NCAA. Even though he is involved with only one of their FIFTEEN Level One violations. Good luck with that argument, Rebs.

Ultimately, I don't blame their fans. Bjork and Freeze have lied and hid things during every step of this process. Anyone who saw the Three Stooges video knew that there was more in the new NOA than was being presented. Just like the first NOA. They hid and dodged FOIA requests because they did not want the truth to be revealed. Well, history is repeating itself. They pulled this same shit with the first NOA last year. All the way down to, "We can't wait to tell our story." Well, Ross and Hugh, we've all been waiting for a couple of years now. Have you guys not gotten your stories straight by now?

vCash

I'm thinking they're holding out to get their spring sports done and revenue in

Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    They're covering up things and releasing that so that they can blame MSU for their death penalty. It's a lot easier for their fans to stomach that than "We had a Network and we cheated our ass off and when we got caught we told the NCAA to go **** themselves and now we don't have a football program."
    they know its coming, so they need to milk the Rebel base's $ teat as long as possible.

Its gonna hurt baseball somewhat and it'll really hurt the gay-ass sounding Grove Bowl..that's alot of $$$ coming into the Beautiful Campus.

It won't be long b4 that won't be able to control the message and narrative. Public perception is about to take a real, serious hit....and its something that Mississippi is not use to