Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread: March is Here Edition

vCash

Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread: March is Here Edition

This week we're doing something a little different. Board ownership loves this thread but wants to put more eyes on it. We're going to give it a trial run on the main board until Sunday when it will move back here. I suggested that bout little crew here has a good thing going and if it turns in to a shitshow on the main board, we'll do 2 seperate but I think this could work fine and grow. Just follow the link to the main board thread. Cheers

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...930#post713930
    Last edited by BeastMan; 03-03-2017 at 05:35 PM.

vCash

Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread: March is here Edition

This has been an outdoor dawg tradition since that boards inception but we're giving it a shot on the main board. What does everyone have on tap? Baseball? Grilling? Fishing? Remember, the more pics the better.

vCash
    Ribs on smoker. Jack D.

vCash
    Bacon wrapped chicken legs smoked on the grill...fresh onion, squash, and red bell pepper medley in olive oil with some worchestershire

Homemade Titos martinis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Ribs on smoker. Jack D.
    Ya, we need some pics for research purposes

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Just finished 18holes. Cold Miller lite all day. Gonna go have some more at a BBQ place with great steaks. Got a driver tonite so who knows later.

Are we even playing tonite with the weather?

vCash
    Evan Williams and the salty tears of Rebels.

vCash
    A little fish in observance of lent. Then game on tomorrow couple of strips from the flora butcher and gonna try some eagle rare. hailstate!

vCash
    Speaking of flora, wife and I are considering on moving and we thought about flora. Anything reasonable and safe within 125,000 out there?

vCash
    Homemade chili, bud light, and Tums.

vCash
    15-yr old Dalmore and a bodaciously thick ribeye

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Speaking of flora, wife and I are considering on moving and we thought about flora. Anything reasonable and safe within 125,000 out there?
    I'm sure there is something in that price range but not so sure what you would get in terms of a house or neighborhood. Im in Madison but I will say the drive on 22 to flora is pretty nice.

vCash
    Live Crawfish finally arrived at my local seafood market. Did a great crawfish and shrimp boil.
    Grabbed a 6 of Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Golden IPA

[IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Live Crawfish finally arrived at my local seafood market. Did a great crawfish and shrimp boil.
    Grabbed a 6 of Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Golden IPA

[IMG][/IMG]
    My man! That looks great.

I'm having fried catfish from one of my favorite restaurants and Abita Amber tonight. Low key.

vCash
    Doin it big tonight. Just sat down with a pint of halo top. Ya buddy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reno hightower View Post
    A little fish in observance of lent. Then game on tomorrow couple of strips from the flora butcher and gonna try some eagle rare. hailstate!
    Does the Flora butcher have fish or just pork and beef?
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    This week in Iraq dinners was self made po-boy. No fried shrimp that day, so I used "cajun" BBQ shrimp. It was not good, but nothing else was either.

Move to Thursday night stogies. This one was a Padron 2000, and a dang nice choice. I had my local shop, the Humidor in HSV, send over a 10 pack sampler of full bodied robustos. Washed down with two O'Doul's premium, non-alcoholic malt beverages.

Last edited by SapperDawg; 03-03-2017 at 11:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SapperDawg View Post
    This week in Iraq dinners was self made po-boy. No fried shrimp that day, so I used "cajun" BBQ shrimp. It was not good, but nothing else was either.

Move to Thursday night stogies. This one was a Patron 2000, and a dang nice choice. I had my local shop, the Humidor in HSV, send over a 10 pack sampler of full bodied robustos. Washed down with two O'Doul's premium, non-alcoholic malt beverages.

That's a helluva cigar Sapper!
    Stay safe over there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SapperDawg View Post

Move to Thursday night stogies. This one was a Patron 2000, and a dang nice choice. I had my local shop, the Humidor in HSV, send over a 10 pack sampler of full bodied robustos. Washed down with two O'Doul's premium, non-alcoholic malt beverages.

They won't let you boys have real beer?
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    That cigar says FREEDOM from here Sapper!