Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barneys daughter

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash

Barneys daughter

Tweeted "I stand with my dad" in a retweet from someone who tweeted "I stand with freeze". She also retweeted and liked a tweet someone tweeted about Barney being freezes scapegoat and him doing what freeze told him too.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Hmmm, will Barney be able to swallow his pride and how much will that cost?

vCash

Obviously the payoff wasn't enough..........

NT
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Oohhh boy. This finna get good.

Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Tweeted "I stand with my dad" in a retweet from someone who tweeted "I stand with freeze". She also retweeted and liked a tweet someone tweeted about Barney being freezes scapegoat and him doing what freeze told him too.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Barney has sang

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    Barney has sang
    Then the question is, "when" did he tell-all, and is that information part of this addendum?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    Barney has sang
    Now folks. Freezus the Godly man would never turn his back on his friend he hired to do his dirty work. **

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Sounds like someone is not toeing the party line any longer.

vCash
    Freeze must be attempting to make Barney the scapegoat. Sucks to be Ole Miss.

vCash
    Yep, sounds like Barney did indeed sing, and he's at odds with what the Rev is saying about his "integrity". Barney may just want to expound on what he said, to sorta clear his name a bit, or at least clear the muddy waters somewhat. He doesn't seem to like Freeze lying and playing the victim.

vCash
    Where is the wonderful "Investigative Reporting" in our state's bastion of journalists? Has anyone tried to track Barney down? With the Internet, it might take an hour or two, but surely it is possible. If he gives a no comment or refuses to talk, fine. But, AT LEAST TRY!!!!

For you old-timers, you think Rick Cleveland, Rusty Hampton, or Mike Knobler would just be sitting around watching the paint dry??

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Let me ask y'all this. If Barney sang, does he stay in Oxford or get as far away as possible due to possible retaliation?

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Is he still in Oxford? Surely not. If he was he would be constantly hounded by the locals up there.
    No Signature

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Looked up the daughter. Not bad looking. Is that his biological daughter? He's an odd looking individual.

vCash
    She just retweeted a tweet someone posted about "Barney singing"

vCash
    What's her name & Twitter handle? Or can someone post the twitter link? Barney is not in Oxshit. He's in TX I think Steve may have said? I don't know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg99 View Post
    What's her name & Twitter handle? Or can someone post the twitter link? Barney is not in Oxshit. He's in TX I think Steve may have said? I don't know.
    @Lil_FARRAR

vCash
    Barney's Daughter.

Sounds like an old episode of The Andy Griffith Show or a movie starring Mia Khalifa.

vCash
    Good looking girl that Barney has. Hard to believe they're related. Reading her tweets, it looks like Barney turned on Ole Miss and I wouldn't blame him a bit. According to many he has always been Freeze's guy to handle the "dirty work".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Is he still in Oxford? Surely not. If he was he would be constantly hounded by the locals up there.
    I think he's originally from Kossuth or somewhere like that in Mississippi and I would suspect that he's still somewhere in Mississippi in that area. I don't really know for sure but that would be my guess. I think he's probably done with football for the rest of his life more than likely unless it's Mississippi JUCO or high school ball somewhere. Even at that I would imagine that those places would be reluctant to hire someone with a show cause.