Thread: Newest Alien trailer...

vCash

Newest Alien trailer...

Holy hell, I'm psyched

vCash
    Way more appealing than I expected. I may actually watch that and I'm not much of a sci-fi guy outside of Star Wars.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I'm not much of a sci-fi guy outside of Star Wars.
    Dang, Hack....I'm gonna have to make you list of scifi films you need to watch, lol.

Banned
    vCash
    I didn't catch the rating. Is it R?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    I didn't catch the rating. Is it R?
    No doubt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Dang, Hack....I'm gonna have to make you list of scifi films you need to watch, lol.
    I also don't read fiction, at least not as an adult. I think I've read fewer than 5 fiction books sinc I graduated college.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I also don't read fiction, at least not as an adult. I think I've read fewer than 5 fiction books sinc I graduated college.
    Whatever you do, don't start with the Game of Thrones books. You might die of old age before the series is finished.

Banned
    vCash
    No doubt.
    Thanks BeardoMSU. Was asking cuz I have a 12 yr old son. Just woke up. Just rode a tornado out. Old swing set just turned to a pile of shit.

vCash
    Thanks BeardoMSU. Was asking cuz I have a 12 yr old son. Just woke up. Just rode a tornado out. Old swing set just turned to a pile of shit.
    Glad you're OK, Bully.

The original Alien probably isn't too much for a 12 year old; pretty sure I was much younger when my dad let me watch it, lol.

vCash
    I think this is going to be closer to the original. There might be some nudity but more violence than anything. I might be a heathen but I am sure I watched worse as a 12 year old. Conan the Barbarian with Arnold was probably worse than this will be.

Banned
    vCash
    Glad you're OK, Bully.

The original Alien probably isn't too much for a 12 year old; pretty sure I was much younger when my dad let me watch it, lol.
    Thanks BeardoMSU. The 3 of us huddled in the bathroom for about 15 minutes. Don't think I've ever seen rain come down like that in such a furious and parallel fashion. Luckily we were just subject to some 70mph straight line winds.

We take our son to the marvel movies which have lots of violence but we just try to keep him away from strong sexual content. Of course that's practically impossible these days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I think this is going to be closer to the original. There might be some nudity but more violence than anything. I might be a heathen but I am sure I watched worse as a 12 year old. Conan the Barbarian with Arnold was probably worse than this will be.
    My favorite movie at 6 years old was Predator, lol. I also grew up watching Robocop, which is one of the most violent movies of all time.

vCash
    I also grew up watching Robocop, which is one of the most violent movies of all time.
    Until:

vCash
    New Prologue released today....May 19th can't get here fast enough.

vCash
    New Prologue released today....May 19th can't get here fast enough.
    Yes, I actually didn't hate the last one. I was hoping to see what happened when they got to the Engineer home world. I figure they use her like a test rabbit.